Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

MUNCHIES AT NINE,
YOUR CHERRIES WILL SHINE.

*Refused-Summerholidays Vs. Punkroutine.

Look into the mirror,i don't see myself anymore.
(a stranger staring back at me,how has this come to be)
Empty eyes and sealed lips,no clues to where you've been.
(no clues to where you've been)
Devoid of feelings i've become,to depression only i succumb.
(to depression only i succumb)
Seeking comfort in this place,no one understands.

A marionette without her strings,
a silent films play before me.
Displaying all her acts,
before.

Put out all lights,
just coldness and the dark.
Tear up all the hope i see.
Bring back the love,
don't let it trap inside your fragile heart.

Look outside my window,i don't see myself anymore
(the cold wind slaps my tired face,tonight i'll pray for my solace)
My tattered skin and withered smile,shows no clue to where i've been.
(no clue to where you've been)

BURN YOUR REFLECTIONS,
BURN ALL THE LIES.

i miss munchies at nine.