Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

AND ALL THE RAVENS
ARE LEAVING THE TOWER.

*Bloc Party;Blue light.

i was reading my achives/old blog and all that,
sometimes i wish i was the old me.
i guess i was happier last time.
last timeeeeee,now i'm shit,yo.

i've been up watching re-runs.
in fact,the oc season 1 and csi miami.
AND! OC SEASON 3! :D
trey looks so ugly in season 1.

i spent 40bucks on a action sampler.
and i don't even know what it is.
or how it works.HAHAHA!
I AM DUMB,i think i'm just happy
(quoted by:nirvana)

i need to seach for a job instead of bumming ard.
i sleep at 5am every day and wake up at 2pm.
i NEED money.i wish it would roll over.
sometimes i wish we were richer too.
dad could ship me off somewhere else.
or i could follow my brother next year.
bc,we wish too much.

i wish tongues wouldn't wag too much either.
cfisojuwmdwDIEsfnhdsjfnsoedms.
i need some ciggarettes to hold me together.
if only money would come aye.

ah yes,and this.WE HAVE PRESALE TICKETS.
its our last show for the year,do come and enjoy.
contact siti(go click on her link) for it.