Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Heys.Bah.Just wrote an entry and my brother came and disturbed him.Bastard.Just whatever to him.Yups.Boredom kills i swear.2marking days for us.Decided to chill at home today.Hah.Don't know about tomorrow though.Going to stay in again i guess.Yups.Jamming for us today..but i think everyone got their own plans.So yeps.No mini tour today.Hah.

Slept pretty early yesterday.12? Yups.Was waiting for my dearest to reply my msg but i slept.In the end he didn't.Neh neh neh.Hah.Got a message from han in the morning.Hah.He got pretty piss with me cause' i kept on saying i dunno to him.=/.Right.Hah.Sigh.I just want to get out of this mess i'm in.Damn.

Hah.Had a dream about han and me smoking?.Bahh.I would never smoke for nuts.Hurhur.Yups.Was messaging my dearest the whole day.Then he didn't reply.Bahh.Was keeping poor benny company too.Hah.He misses his comp.HAH.Yups.I remembered the time i fractured my leg.HAH! Stupid pen cover got stuck in my cast cause the ever smart me tried to scratch.HAH.Best la.Finch.Finch.yay! muni loves finch. Hah.

Sigh.I'm bored bored bored.I don't want to go back to school on friday.Friday means we're getting our papers back! -screams.Hah.I'm so not ready for it yet.Friday got.Bio,Physics,English,maths,accounts.Noooo! Hah.Oh.Then again.We wont be following time table cause' we're preparing for creative comp.YAY! =)

Stupid friendster.I don't know how to play with it! Nehnels.Bahh.I'm physced about creative comp.Heh.I like the idea that we're doing.Not allowed to say.Hah.But still i think we're so creative! Heeee.=) Yups.Next sat is the gig and fasting is 2 weeks more.Bleahs.I'm ready to lose all those fats! Hah.Saving up for my contacts.Yay! Probably going to get them next week.HAH.yea.Anyways going to have dinner now.Ltrs.

Like a saturday night i'll be gone

The current mood of eeyore_shooting24@hotmail.com at www.imood.com