Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, November 17, 2003

Heys.Am bored right now.Ripped this thing off and decided to kill time.Hehh.Am not fasting today.Yayness please.=) Debbie.Your such a bastard bitch i swear.I wanna slap slap slap you! Hehh.But i still love you.And i know you love me cause you said it.HAH! Pain pain pain.I hate cramps!! Hmmm.I'm glad we talk things out.=))


1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Depends on what time i sleep at night.

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS
PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
oo0o.There's many many many.=))
eh ehhh!! SPIDERMAN!! Love love.

3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Silver.

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE
CINEMA?
Uptown girls.Stupid show made me
cry!

5. FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
SPIDERMAN.=)) Whose line isit anyways.Such a spastic show.

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Dont eat breakfast but i'm still fat! RAH!

7. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM
WITH?
HEEEEEEEEE!!! -grins.
Spiderman.So i can be spiderwomen and we can
have 2 spiderchildren.Hurrr.

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Nononononononono.I'm lousy.

9.WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Food!! Hahh.Nooo.Songs.

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
I dunno.You tell me.

11. BEACH, CITY, OR COUNTRY?
Beach.Beach.Beachh.I want to stay
there.

12.SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer stars!!

13. YUM?
FOOD! Anything.=)

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Buttered.But the stupid man in the cinema always
mixes it with the salted.Nahnia.

15. FAVOURITE CAR?
Oooo.Volkswagen Bettle!! Then there's
the mercedes.A caddilac!! =) *Top down
sit back rolling in my cadillac.

16. FAVOURITE SANDWICH FILLING?
EGg.Cheese and turkey ham.

17. FAVOURITE TYPE OF MUSIC?
Anything that pleases my ear.
Techno kills!! =)

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?
People who think that they're damn fuckin' cool.Stupid
people with lousy attitudes.Egoists.

20. FAVOURITE FLOWER?
Ohhh.Rose.Roseeee.I want a big
bouquet!!

21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW
LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO SPEND ALL?
Give my parents some.Save some for myself.
Spent the rest like nobody's business.=)

22. DO YOU WEAR PYJAMAS?
Hehhh.Yeaaa.My tweety bird Pj's are
still with mee.

23. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
ORANGE.Hehh.Brown la.

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
2 keys on 1 round ring? Hehh.

25. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETIRE?
Ohhhh.In my big big big crib.Behind my backyard
where i can lay at the swimming pool filled
with tiki men. =) Ohh.I like!

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Noooo.Hahh.Told you i'm lousy already.

27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Sunday,monday happy day.Tuesday wednesday happy day!!
Hahh.I like fridays!

28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Red? Heh..

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Lunch at fish and co's with my lovers. =)

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
NOOOOO!

31.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
My student companion filled with doodles.=)

32. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Errmm.Monopoly? Oh oh.Then there's
this Simpson chess game.HEH.kinda cute.

33. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Kerrang! Seventine.Cleo.8days.
Anything that i can read in the toilet.

34. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Calvin kline.Raulph lauren.Green tea.

35. COMFORT FOOD?
LAYS.LAYS.LAYS.

36.FAVOURITE SOUND?
mY saxophone la.Eventhough barry is unwanted
and big and though sometimes he squeks,i still love him! -hugs
Barry's my king and i'm the Quween!=)))))

37. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Being used 1000times.And dying i guess.

38. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN
YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
What time is it?

39.FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
FOOD! Maccies i guess.

41. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF
MONEY...
I will buy 24 bunnies!
Hehhh!! Nahh.i'll give my parents
and then i'll spend spend spend! wHeee!
Shopping spree please.

43. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Yuppp.That cute white lamb with the bow tie.

44. STORMS, COOL OR SCARY?
Scarry.I don't like.

47. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAVE THE
TIME,
I want to finish some lime?
HEHHH! i wanna sleep

48. DO YOU EAT STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yup.Yup.yup.FOOD.=)

49. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT
WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
streaks of brownnn.

50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Dirt.Dust.Eh eh.My last time crutches.
Ohhhh.Mr BOGGIEMAN.!! -sceams

I saw you again
I think you used me again
Should we try this before me, give up and move on.
and retry to restore what we haven't hold on.