Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

THE LOVE SCENES GRAFTED TO THE SKY.

*Underoath-I'm content with losing.

Baybeats o5' was good.
eventhough i couldn't make it for all 3days,
i settled for day2 and it was :D
great company,great performances.
couldn't ask for anything more.

Saturday was lose all your babat day.
Walk so much,Sweat so much,Mosh too much.
I thought i was gonna faint after LMB played reconcile.
Fell so many times,bruises on my legs/body.
Yellow shoes to grey shoes,blue jeans to dusty jeans.
The atmosphere was undescribable.
While we were in the pit,there were fireworks from the parade.
It was really pretty. :)
The aftermath of it all.

i'm such a procrastinator.
I SAID I WAS GONNA START MY WORK AT 0930!
LOOK AT THE TIME.
IT'S TIME FOR CSI.
YEEHAAWWWW!

Malay N'level orals tmr.
die,die,die.
Melayu saya tidak bagus.
god bless me.