Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Heys.so my template screwed up.Stupid blogger.I swear this thing is fucked.Yups.So TODAY,I did nothing.Went for band today.After band,met tanya and dee.Went to eastpoint to eat.Heh.Got home and slept after that.Suppose to go to the gig today but veron couldn't make it so.we didn't go.and then at 4 she messaged me and ask if i still liked to go.but i didn't so.i spent the whole day sleeping.FUN.

Had a huge fight with han yesterday night.It went really bad.I duno what to do.He just cares about himself.He really really pissed me off bad yesterday.Hah.The best thing was that i was talkin to some perv.Hurhur.Yeah.Han did hurt me bad.The feeling is just...dammit.

And so you ask me to come online to talk to you.now you tell me.Just where the hell are you? i swear you just piss me off bad.

Hmm.Deb's place tomorrow.Creative comp and costume making.Yups.Anyways i feel too emo to type.

Your touch overrated,your lush and i hate it