Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Friday, October 17, 2003

Aquarius
You should be dating an Aquarius.
20 January - 18 February
Your mate is communicative, thoughtful and caring.
Though he/she can be tactless and rude and
sometimes self-interested, he/she enjoys the
intellectual experience of sex.


What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hah.and the best part is that i'm not even attached.Best la.Hehs.Days swiftly come and go.HAH! Can't believe i'm singing to that cheesy song.Hah.Nothing much happened.Han's not gonna msg till next week.So..yups.Things are going to be different.That emoish feeling is coming back to me again.I so do not wanna feel this way.It feels crappingly shitty.Maybe i'm just sensetive.Sigh.I got the hang of frienster.So i got 11people on my list.Hah.Yups.Still wanna play with it tmr.It's over 12 and i'm not asleep and i have to go to school tomorrow.Good la.Hah.Today he asked.If i was really busy or if i was avoiding.Seriously..I dont know.I just can't bring myself to say no.If you only know how much pressure i'm facing..You just care about yourself.