Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Heys! Hmm.Been some time.well 2 days since i blogged.Heh.Been lazy la.Hmmm.Went to Geylang with my parents and maid on monday night.Heh.There wasn't much people.Yup.Yup.Yup.Bought my baju raya.Hah.I spend alot this year.And yes,my dad is complaining.Fine la.I spent alot.But for the rest of the year i don't spent.Bahhh.Nahnia.Got back and watched some tele.Hehh.Some guy kept on calling me.Heh.I am friends with weirdos.HAH.

Yesterday.Went out in the morning before going for band.Bahhh.Time pass damn fast and i had to go back to school.Having band.Hmm.Falled in and stuff then we had combine with the brass.The new woodwind instructor came.Mr tay or what so ever the fella's name was.We did scales and tone studies and chorales and all.I was placed next to the tuba player.=|.Thanks sir. Hehh.We played a new song.Cartoon Carnival.Kinda fun la.We played until flinstones.Hah.Yups.Then we all combined.Played tone studies first then the cartoon song and dancing in the wind.Was already bummed out by then.

After band,meet up with sam.We went to eat.Heh.And crap.And we called that crazy fella who msged me.He said he was hakim? Heh.All i know is hakin ngee ann not hakim bukit batok.I swear! It's the people i mix with.Hurr.Got home soon after.Did nothing much at night.Watch tele the whole time till i was tired.Hehhh.Yups.Slept pretty early so that i could wake up to go online.But but but.I overslept all the way till 6something.I'm sorry if you'd waited.Hehhh.Some asshole was calling me in the middle of the night.Didn't bother answering the bloody phone.BAH!

Today.I am suppose to clear my big big dirty very messy table.I'm so lazy to clear it.There's so many things.Oh oh.Maybe if i clear my table,i can find my old old cds.Hah.I am so not organise.HEH! Ohhhh.Nufannnn.Been a long time since i listened to them.I'm suppose to bake cookies but i don't have money to buy the mix.Oh well.Nevermind then.I have cocked up speakers! Rahh.

Oh oh.Lisa you're such a sweetheart.=) Thanks for the cookies.I love you! You're just the sweetest.=)) Eh eh sam! it's not chips more cookies ah.Famous amos.HURRR.I'm feel so emo.I'm choked up with emotions and i duno how to express it.Going to start packing all the junk.Ltrs.

This is where I say I've had enough,and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now.