Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Broken Promise Ring.

Heys.Just had the urge to blog.Hah.Was reading my past entries.All i do is brag about my days.Daily rantings and all those shit.Heh.Yea.The day's been rather sleepy.Was talking to Debbie till 0615am.Hah.Our conversation was pretty dumb cause' i was already half asleep by then.I suddenly wake up and scold her.Haha.Slept thru' till 10 and replied all my msgs.On the phone with him for lunchtime.Went back to bed and up at 7.Dad's coming home tomorrow.So i'm going on wednesday.I don't wanna leave! Heh.

Tonight's acoustic night.All my acoustic mp3's are in a playlist.Heh.Sigh.I really don't want to leave.And i need a bloody discman.Anyone willing to borrow? I want brown velcro jack purcells! I need shoes.If i have all the money in the world i'll spend them on shoes.HAH.Sigh.I think i'm moving on pretty alright.I think we should avoid each other.I'm feeling much better this way.Without you.Ltrs.





Larger photos uploaded in Munirah&Debbie.


but it's better where you're going anyway