Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Now show me the world seen from the stars.

Heys.Bleahs.Not in the mood today.Since yesterday.I thought today would be a better day.Nope.In fact,it was worst.Yesterday night was giving Jamal an attitude.Felt really guilty.School today was okays.Hangover since last night.Didn't feel any better.Was smsing Debs.Poor girl was down too.THe girls are not in the mood.

Physics test was alright.Manage to do.Think i'll pass.Heh.After recess was maths.MATHS.I give up i swear.Sighh.Anyways.After maths i didn't had any mood already.Yea.Dreams do come true.A few days ago i dreamt that i flunk my stupid maths test.1/40.True enough,i got 1/30 for the test.And she can state there what i have i been doing? Obviously studying.Bahh.Never gotten this low before.And i have to let my parents sign.Crazy.I'll get a fucking long lecture and that's not what i want right now.

Yeps.Emotions do get the better of me.Broke down in the toilet.And infront of everyone else.This is shit.Been so moody lately and have been giving everyone my lousy attitude.All of them don't even deserve it.Hey.What's going on? No idea.Been distracted i guess.Didn't even sign my progress card yet.Sighh.Hey what went wrong? Hey i dunno why,i might as well try.Ltrs.

Why didn't I recognize that everything was never fine?