Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Wasting wishes on copper and stars.

Heys.This week has been real busy.Ok la.Not that la but it was hectic.Oh my.Band as usual today.Sectionals.Lazed around.Wasn't in the mood for band today.Played welcome.My part was easy.Ended early and usually pre-dinner with justine and cheryl.

Yea.Feeling melancholy.Arghh.I dunno.I just think that i've had enough issues with my parents.Yea.I know i should be fortunate and all those crap but come on,its like really presurrising.And yes it's only the N's.Ahh.Shut up already.Band tomorrow.Lazy ah.0845am.Need my beauty rest.School's a drag.Bathing in the morning now is up on my chore list.Ughh.I'm tired.I'm really tired.All i want to do is just lay back and relek one corner suah.

Oh.Condolences to Tiffy and her family.I didn't know the news until today when cheryl told me.Real sorry.Know that she loves her grandpa alot.It's been a long time since i saw him too.Should have followed them to the wake.Oh well.Parts and parcels of life resulting to death.LaSelle,LaSelle i'm coming tomorrow.Woohoohooo.Hah.Yeps.

21st tomorrow.Suppose to meet.Doubt i'll be going over also.Thoughts going through my head.About 'us'.I want it to stop.I want it to be like the first time we met.I feel as if we're in reverie.But all this thinking is tormenting me too.You dunno how i'm feeling.And i know shit about what going on in that head of yours.Msg me if anything.Ltrs.

So thank you for being that kind of guy