Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, February 08, 2004

To be the last one who will sing you to sleep.

Heys.Bahhh.I still feel the same.Angry with my mum.Ugh.Shitty.Thank god she's going tomorrow.Hmm.Shall recap what happened.Hmm.Friday. Debbie was trying to draw sam again.Heh.Then we drew someone else.I dunno who also.Hehh.Had our laughs during maths la.Hehh.Veron sat in with us for band.Hahahaha.So dumb.A day in band.And she wrote notes and all that and sir even gave her tips on the band.Hawhaw. =)

Yesterday.Band was good.Came and just stonned at everyone's faces.Ahaks.Hmm.Played 2 new songs.Yellow mountain and Welcome.Yellow mountains was a slow,nice song? Haha.Easy to play la.Then we had break and stuff.Hmm.Came back and listened to this piece called welcome.Some jap song.Quite nice la.But too fast to even play.Hurr.Then they had the bass guitar part.Hahah.Me and tiffy was like volunteerting veron.Hahah.Yea.Finish ard 12.Pack and all that.Met debbie after that.We went back to wee lee's to find her tuner but cannot find.Hehh.Headed towards Tampines interchange.Hahah.I made a fool outta myself i swear.Bloody bus apek.I ran for the bus then the bus not never wait for me! Cheated my feelings.Yea.Met him.Woowheeeeee.=)

Reached home at 4 and was on the net chatting.Bathe and all that and met veron.Hah.The bus was taking super long i swear.Bleahs.Stupid bus service.Ended up standing at the carriage without any cute guys that had hair that fell on their faces.Pusssyy.Hahah.And my hair was like shit.Couldn't even out eyeliner properly.Hahah.Everything was bad la.Yea.Met veron at city hall then.Went to eat at long john's.Sat beside this few american/chinese punkrockers.Hahah.Then we saw many cute guys that have hair that fell on thier faces.=) Hehh.Made our way to substation.So many people.I reckon it was more than 100people.Hehh.Yea.Veron like bought so many plainsunset stuff.Hahaha.Jealous ah jealous.Didn't have enough money! Nooooooooo.Hehh.Regret ahhh.

When we went in,they already started.Haha.Brought my camera but it's always the case where my bloody batt just have to die.Arghh.Didn't take any pictures.Veron wanted to mosh but we ended up standing at the platform.Hehh.Yea.They were GREAT. Haha.Best gig! Hah.Away from all the pervies and the amount of cute guys that had hair that fell on their faces!! *faints.But i think all of them are attached.DAMN.Hehh.Yea.There was an encore also.Hahh.But we left after the 2nd song.I had like 8missed calls.Haha.All from home.Hehh.Yea.Veron's parents send me home.Kind of them.=) Yea.Slept early cause was having bad headache.Hahhh.

Well,another day spent sleeping.=) And my homework is not even done yet.Oh nooo.Even malay.Hehh.Maybe i'll wake up in the morning and do it.Haha.Ohhh.I miss my accounts text.*cries.Maybe i should write a song about losing your books.HAH.Yea.Tomorrow's going to be a long day.Having malay standard test.Should be okay la.Kefahaman.Yeps.Also having band after that.Dunno wheather i have to go to the hospital to visit my mum after that.Hehh.Crappy shithole.

Yesterday was good.Hah.I think one of the best time i spend my days with you.Hmmm.Yea.About stopping everything.I seriously don't know when but we have to eventually right? I try to tell myself to stop but i dunno.Action really does speak louder than words.I'm just contridicting myself.Thanks for being there to listen to my crap yea? and sorry i'm always throwing my trantrums at you.Hah.And pls don't tell me to tackle khai.HAH.Cause i know he's way out of my league.And he's too old for me.Hehh.But seriously,thanks for spending time with me.Hahhh.Your face still lingers in my mind.=).Ltrs.

Nor:Yea man! Rasta Rasta.But rasta don't sound like mustafa? Hahh.Crazy la you.

Farihin:You meanie poo!! Hahaha.But there were cute guys at the substation.Ahhhh.*faints.=)

Benedine:Hahaha.Okok.Wait i'll add you.

Justine:Alamak.I asked barry thru' his bell then he replied me thru' the mouthpiece.He said he loves me.=)

And I'm nothing more than a line in your book