Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Face down,let down.Face down,step down.

Heys.Argh.I swear my day is just shitty.PLAIN SHITTY.*screams.Went to school.Help debbie spray spray her hair.Pe and then we had some emergency practice.Found out we have to play tomorrow so finding for tabs all over.Heh.Yea.Bio was..sleepy.Just wanna sleep all the time and no one to msg.Bored like anything pls.Malay was okays la.Had fun crapping around with sam and muliana.Hehh.Social studies.Free period.Had stuff to do though.Then ms chua talk all the stuff to us la.About N's and all la.Huishan was being one retarded asshole.She should shut that mouth of her's.Headless chicken.

Went to do the dj booth thing and bring down the drums all for tommorrow.Heh.Waited for debbie till tutorials ended and we went to go eat gelare after that.Heh.Then maccies.yeps.Back home at 6.15.Saw a chicken downstairs my house.Hahah.So cute.Yea.Bleahs.That's when everything happened.

My mum being the BLOODY BITCH she is i think went to go tell my dad every single thing about what i did last week when he wasn't around.AS IF i did alot of things.And AS IF i've been coming home at 8 in the night or something.I got a fucking lecture from that old man.Said what he's been monitoring me la.Dunno what the crap la.Use the phone.Please la.Only my mum knows that.Bastard bitch.Then he didn't allow me to use the comp.Heck care i swear.I need to do 'research'.Heh.Yea.Then he down there say go home early la and those bullshit crap la.I hate people telling me what to do.I will do it by myself.The more you tell me to do it,the more i won't do it.

Then my donation crap card she borrowed 10buckers from it she still don't wanna pay back okay.Say what she play already la.BACKSIDE LA.Then next week i have to pay by myself.Fucker la.As if i have money tree to pluck money from.Whatever to them okays.My mother down there can say what i know how to ask for money only.If i weren't a god damn 16year old kid schooling,i wouldn't ask her or anyone else.Can't wait till i turn 21 so that i can move out.Maybe earlier.Whatever it is,i'm not staying with them after i earn.

And obviously they are so bias against me.Yea.Of course my fucking mother prefers my gay ass brother.She said so herself.Ahh.Neither do i prefer her.Bias bastard bitch.MOOTHAFUCKER LA.If they weren't like that i wouldn't rebel against them.BLAME THEM.

Bio test tomorrow.Have to pass.Ahhhh.The heart.Such a pain.Blood,arteries,veins,valves,ventricles.Oh well whatever.Can't wait till saturday.=) Plain sunset.Wooowheee.And of course saturday afternoon.Our day,TOGETHER.Heh.What rubbish crap.Life's a bitch.

I'll go wherever you will go