Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Superman's dead.

Heys.Just came home.Towned with debbie just now.Hah.I'm just hanging out with her nowadays.Yeps.Hmm.Yea.Met her at tanah merah.Managed to get through my daddio yesterday.Told him was going to mal's place.Sorry mal.Just had to go out la.Prolly be like a moron if i stayed home.Yeps.Heh.Slept early yesterday cause i was super tired.Rained mokeys and piglets and donkeys today.The rain was just horrible.Lucky it got lighter at noon.

Reached town at around 2.30? Yea.Penin plaza first.Was suppose to find for BLACK shoes but in the end all the shops were close.Nooooooo.Hurr.Many matnation today.And rude boys too.Hahaha.And yea.Mats.Hurr.Cabbed down to far east cause it was raining like dunno what.Ate at long john's.Talked about last time.When we were sec1! Hahaha.So funny i swear.Hurr.Yep.Walked out.Saw KHAI.Mr starbucks.=D.Walked around far east.Deb wanted that belt.Haha.Found another stylo belt that i wanted.Hurr.Shall get it when i have the money.

Walked around finding for earrings.Didn't find any that i fancied.Heh.Walked round and round and we all got lost.Hurr.Yea.Then i just stared at the body piercing place.Nooo! Hurr.Went down to starbucks to chill.Hahaha.Spent like 5 mins talking cock there before ordering.Thought that khai would take our order but noooo.Haha.That same malay/indian fella took our order.We named him ali.Haha.Okays.Yea.Ordered then deb was asking.Is that khai? Hah.He said ya.Thats KHAIRUL the older one.Yeeeeehaaaaa.=) Yea.Saw mr brian too.He just keeps on staring at us.Haha.He made my rhumba.Hah.Khai was in the kitchen.=|.Yea.Just slacked la.Hahah.Debbie said something lame and she made me spit out my drink.Hur.Yea.Talked and talked till 5.30 then we took a cab down to tampines.Debbie think she damn smart.Go and say bye to all those starbucks people.Hah.I've like analyse both khai.I think both of them are kinda proud.And scared of us.Hurr.Yea.Saw wyn also.Hahah.She's so small.I feel like kicking her down the stairs.Hahaha.

Half of my money was spent on cab fare today.From far east to tampines.15.30.What sia!! Hurr.Wanted to get the bloody converse shoes but waddahell!! The shop wasn't even open.Bloody cheater.Hurr.Wasted money just hurrying there.Went home after that.The rain just got so heavy and heavy.Oh my.Luckily i was already at the bus stop waiting for bus.Reached home at 7.Yea.Slacking around now.Gonna start doing my homework pretty soon.=) I need motivation.Still thinking what song wanna play for the jive station shit.Hurrr.

Msg seekee just now.Everything's fine now alright.Don't worry about anything ya? Yups.Been doing alot of thinking since yesterday.I dunno wheather i wanna meet you next week.I don't feel like it.I don't wanna be in between.Yea.I know my feelings now.Its not like before.It's slowly fading off.I think i'm sick of feeling the same way.Bleahs.I'm just hanging on to something i know i can never get.Yeps.Anyways,ltrs.

//i'll let you in on how i'm feeling
you've got a lot of nerve

you'll get what you deserve
granted this feelings unappealing
i'm bitter, i'll admit
now i've gotta deal with it

just one more thing okay
it so sad to say, it's,

so sad to say
what we had has gone away
ya could say its sad
think of what we could have had


i'll let you out without resistance
parting this way is not,
the way we ever thought, in fact
i always thought we'd go the distance
but we went nowhere quick
so sad it makes me sick

just one more thing okay
its so s-sad to say, it's,

so sad to say
what we had has gone away
ya could say it's sad
think of what we could have had


my animosity has, got the best of me
it been feeding off of sadness deep inside that'll fade i pray
and in time it will i know

so far its fading slow
just one more thing okay
it's so s-sad to say, it's,

so sad to say
what we had has gone away
ya could say it's sad
think of what we could have had
so sad to say,
so sad to say
//

-SoSadToSay]]MightyMigtyBosstones.

Drunks and children they tell you the truth,
That's what I am, I'm drunken youth