Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

If we're fucked up,you're to blame.

Heys.Haha.First first.Debbie says hi! she playing the guitar for me.We're singing wonderwall by oasis.HAHA.*strum sturm.She says she love me too.Haha.And i'm teaching her malay.Hahaha.She playing fuck a dog now.But using a kapor? Hahaha.Was telling her kapur means chalk in english.Hurr.Okays.Enough about that debbie.

Had a really late dinner yesterday.Haha.Went to maks place for dinner.Hilmann came and was trying to sell some bed to my parents.Hahaha.My mum was just shouting at him.Ahaha.Yea.Went off for dinner.My dad is crazy.Asking wheather i miss my brother.As if that he won't come back for Chinese New year.Nonsense la.Haha.Bleahs.He was bring such a fucker faggot yesterday.Didn't let me sms you know.RAH.Whatever to that silly old man.Got home at 1.30? Was online then i logged off.

Had class today.Was okays.I swear learning arab is such a chore.I can't even write properly.Hahaha.My words look like some egyption wordings.Haha.Fine.Hur.Hmm.Yea.Got home ate breakfast,slack in front of the television and then off to bed.Hah.My cousin came to my house after that.Played with her.She's so cute.Hahaha.Sigh.Downloading my brother's jap stuff now.Hah.Faster faster.I wanna use my comp.Hurr.Yea.

Talked to benny just now.Kinda told him stuff abt re-uniting.HAH.Bahh.I dunno.Everything is a dunno state now.Fuck everything.Debs telling me that she misses khai.=\ She stole my guy.Hahaha.Now i have to go find a new target.All starbucks guy are cute.Well,most of them are? Hurr.Yea.She said khai never reply all her smses.HAH.We will go visit him one day.=) We were talking about blink 182 that day.Haha.Then we were saying how tom delonge rocks! Hurr.And how travis is the best.Ahaha.

Hmm.I dunno wheather my feelings for you are still there.I dunno.Hah.Like now,i don't feel anything.I dunno also what i'm feeling.Sorry about yesterday.Was just feeling a little moody.And you irratated the hell outta me.So i'm sorry for giving you some lousy attitude.Emo,emo.Crap.Yea.I guess what you said about 2003 passing by so fast was true.Hmm.You said that you thought that i would open up but i didn't.I guess i just can't.Maybe when we meet,we'll talk about all this.I'm also not sure about what you're thinking.You yourself don't open to me.I'm feeling so akward now.Bahh.The feeling i have for you now is just indescribeable.Maybe everything was just a..sigh.

Dad's going off on the next week.Dunno where's hes gonna fly too.But he'll be there till 1st.31st flag day.Hah.Took the afternoon shift.Hurr.Can go collect some money and go slacking somewhere.Morning gonna be free i think.Yea.Hmm.Blink's really emo.Hah.Looking at the lyrics now.Really nice lyrics..Anyways think i'm gonna go pack my bag and lay around.Ltrs.

//Here's a letter for you
but the words get confused
and the conversation dies
apologize for the past
talk some shit take it back

are we cursed to this life

Fuck I can't let this kill me, let go
I need some more time to fix this problem

I'm talking to the ceiling
my life just lost all meaning
do one thing for me tonight
I'm dying in this silence

The last star left in heaven
is falling down to earth and
do you still feel the same way//

//And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real


So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready

Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
//


Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you