Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Miss Fortune.

Heys.Nonono.I don't think i love you.HAH.Love is such a stong word.I'm going crazy i swear.No no no.I take my words back.I don't like you anymore.But that doesn't mean i hate you too.Yeps.Okok.I just wanna rubbish now.Hurr.

Ahh.SCHOOL has been bleahs.All the rushing of doing homwork.Hurr.Sunday i spent my whole day doing english.I didn't even finish doing my compo which i couldn't be bother.Haha.Then talk to debbie till 12 and then i slept.Monday was school! NOOO.Haha.Yeps.Everything was just a bore.Mrs tay is shit.Keep on picking on me.Grrr.English i just wanted to sleep.Was yaking with debs.Hurr.Hahhhaha.Mrs boo was damn funny!! Haha.She's retarded actually.Heh.She looks better when she closes her mouth.I'm so evil.Had band after that.Was just crapping with tiffy.She talking to me in chinese while i was talking to her in malay.Heh.She's so cute la.Hurr.Finished at 615.Ate with justine and bern till 645.Got home at 7.Ate dinner then there was a blackout.Half of the block.Bloody hell.So me and my dad had a candlelight dinner.Maha.

Was on the phone with debbie and tiffy after that.HAHAHA.Zen is an asshole.He's a phsyco fella.Never met anyone as crazy as him.I mean crazy as in sick in the head crazy.Hahaha.Yea.Whole long story.Don't wanna say it.Hurr.Slept at 12 again.Was damn tired after that.Hahaha.Debbie so dumb.She said she was talking to her hoggy friend.So i was like what hoogy friend? then she said her MO HOG friend when it's suppse to be MOHAWK.Hahahaha.That's bloody dumb sia.

Couldn't wake up today.Drag my lazy arse outta bed.Reached school and lazed around.Homeroom after that.Tanya wanna nominate me be in sports commitee.Backside la that girl.Hahahaha.Yaya.Then was pe.We took height and weight.Haha.I every year wanna play cheat only.I'm 159cm now.=) I'm taller!! Hurr.Yepps.Hahhha.Then it was so dumb.Cause ms lim said that we have to use proper english now.So tanya was saying that we cannot scold chee bye anymore.We have to say pussy,pussy.HAHHA.Fine.

Recessed with sammy,sa and debster.Was talking about some hair thing.Hurr.Ohh.Then then then there was this stuoid sec2 girl! Ughh.Hated here since sec1.Really sia.That small fry thinks she damn big you know.Then she queued up behind me to be drinks.Then she was like talking damn loud and saying dunno what ska/punk.HEH.You know shit about skapunk!! Poser.Hurr.Then her friend stand so fucking close to me.What sia.

Went up when the bell rang.Mrs yeong was already inside.Heh.I don't like her.She picks on me too! Hurr.Was pratically falling asleep just now.She talking about blood cells and all.Boring like anything.Malay was okay la.I'm sitting next to citra!! What a hoe.Hur.Social studies was so fucking shitty!! Ms lim wanted us to hand in our fucking homework.And me and debs didn't even do it!! Hurr.We didn't even bring the sec3 book.And she wanted it by 3pm.We all rushing there like fuck sia.Took me 3hrs to do finish 8questions.Hahahahaha.There was so much to copy and sa's handwritting and english was just as horrible as ever.Dunno waddahell she writting sia.Her bloody civil war looked like a bloody and war.Accounts wasn't even listening to mdm kee.And tomorrow got spot test! What sia.Yesterday test,today test.Cock la.Hurr.

Finished my social studies at 2.15.Tiffy and nicole was playing this game where they write all the guys the know in alphabetical order.Hurr.Tiffy has many guy friends.Hur.Help sam with her banner after that.Then went to go help mrs saveries with the cca thing.Heh.Yeps.Put the baner up after that.Went for lunch with geri,sam,sa.Prata party!! with 2 cups of teh with milk.Hurr.I went to go order the prata.I said to the prata man.'I want one YEG prata and one kosong.' Hur.We crapped about cca and all.Hur.Headed home after that.

Gonna do abit of my geog homwork later.Hahaha.Don't wanna copy la.N's are like coming.Social studies prelims is on the 5Aug.So fast.Noooo.Hurr.I'm so not ready.Die die die.I hafta wrap my books.I got so angry with my dad that day cause he wrapped my book like his face.Angry sia! Hurrr.I'm ungreatful.Hurr.I want to cut hair.My hair is rechardedd.I want a new voice.My voice sucks.I want to sing like gwen stefani.HUR.I'm starting crap.Just whatever muni.Ltrs.

Hilsann.Hahaha.Cute eh? Hurr.

Hilsann's mouth.Got milk?

Me being spastic.Hurr

Look at my mouth.Hahha.


Spent a few days thinking about exactly what I would say
Suddenly I realized how much he meant to me