Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

I buy my crack,my smack,my bitch,right here in hollywood

Heys.Happy new year to all of yall ya? =) New years resolution? I have none.Haha.I can't abide by it.So why have resolutions.Hurr.Yeps.Hmm.Met debs and zen just now.Haha.That asshole is lame and funny.Heh.Yeps.Met them for awhile only cause my mum was nagging at me.Rah.Say what.I go out never tell her and all.Then my bloody grandma went to go say i go out with guy.Wtf? I don't even know zen at first.Anyways,whatever to her la.

Wanted to go to some bike trail but didn't in the end.Slacked at starbucks.Heh.I just got back my 7bucks and it's all gone.Hurr.Was suppose to go for some chalet but didn't in the end.My mum forced me to go to my auntie's mother-in-law's bbq.Rahh.Yeps.Went home first and all.Met my auntie and mum after that.

Talk to hildya.Mostly updating her on my life.Heh.Glad that she's really there to listen to my crap.-hugs.Yeps.Found the pit and we all just ate and all.Hildya went to go meet haojie after that.Yeps.Was alone.Just stonning and listening to old the old folks talk.Starhub's reception was so cock.Cannot even call out.Nahnia.Lousy lousy.Hurr.Yea.Reached home at 2.Yups.
Called debbie.Then called tanya.Mal is high.Haha.That girl is just drunk.Hahaha.Wanna tell us story.Hurr.

Was thinking about 2003.All those stupid times.Happy days.Haha.Was really funny.How i got so angry with my dad.Then i skipped school for a day.The syf camps.The band pratices with the ex-band girls.The oh-so boring june holidays.Sars.Syf competition.The dragon boating in sept.The partying in class.We were always munching on food.Hahaha.Msging in class.How we cried cause we were so scared we were gonna get retained.Creative comp.Breadcrumbers.All the band concerts.November/december holidays.How friendship between 2 friends grow.Every year is fond of memories.But i like 2003 the best.=)

Feeling emo-ish all of a sudden.Mix feelings.Confusion.I dunno.Feelings that come and go for that same person.You know who you are.Hmm.I dunno if telling you my feelings was the right thing.These days,we just seem to be quarreling over the silliest thing.It's me.I'm too sensitive.My feelings do take the better off me.Its funny how you'd always wanting to talk to the person you care for so dearly.But when he's online you pretend as if you don't care and talk all this rubbish crap that puts the both of you into an arguement.The truth is,i really do care.It's not right to say i love you.Cause i don't think it's love.I can't love you cause you don't have any feelings for me.And the truth is i really do miss you.And i'm really sorry if i did anything wrong to hurt you or so.

Heh.That's really very emo.But that's i have to say.All confessed.I hope 2004 will be as memorable as 2003.Ltrs.

these are my words i've never said before i think i'm doing okay and this is the smile that i, i've never shown before sombody shake me 'cause i, i must be sleeping.