Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

I'll be there for you,when you need somebody.

Heys.Haha.Ya.It's the moffatts.Soo.I do listen to pop.Hurr.No techno please.Cause it hurts my eardrums.Hah.Up at 10 today.Bloody hell.I can't find 100buckers from my green packets.Please tell me i'm screwed.Die die die.I'll go find for it when i'm free.Heh.Yups.My mother nagged and nagged till i woke up.Hurr.Yups.Slacked around till 2 then my dad send me to my auntie's house to help.

I'm a temporary babysitter now.I swing swing my adik till she slept.Hah.Then i lay on my auntie's bed and slept.Hah.Told tanya that we can be babysitters and we can join the babysitter club.She wants to be claudia.HAHA.Nonsense sia.Yea.Slept till 6 cause adik woke up.Then play with her till night.Hah.I'm supposed to go to my auntie's house tomorrow to play with her.In the morning.Right.

Thought my auntie and cousins would be coming today but tomorrow then their coming.Bluff my only.Hah.My brother's such a dimwit.Hansons and Moffatts are different.Haha.Hmm.Planning on what songs to play when debbie comes home.Heh.Nothing hard for her or me.Hehs.We shall re-name ourselves and be the unpluggers.HURR.Hah.The clash,The smiths,The distillers,The get up kids,The mighty mighty bosstones.Finally,The Muni.Hehs.

Wanted to get some work done but i'm one lazy arse.Haha.I'm talking to one saxophonist.We have so much to talk about.Haha.Monday got school.Woo0oo.Oh oh oh.My granduncle got into an accident.Don't know his condition cause' they only allow one person to go in.Bleahs.Hope he'll be alrightey.=) Christmas is next week.Yay! Cause ms dearest lisa goh is buying me something i want and it's not shoes but it's a belt.Hah.AHH.Op ivy is one good old-school ska/punk band.=)) Anyways i'm gonna chat.Ltrs.

Every waking hour it seems,i'll only have you in my dreams