Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Heys.Sick,sick,sick.Having the worst sore throat ever.And there's flu.Thanks to my brother.Hah.Gonna pop a panadol cause going to Detrash later.Told my mum that i was going out with hildya.She's gonna cover for me.=) Haha.Love her.Mum's been angry with me cause i've been going out alot.Haha.She thinks i'm spending my hari raye money.Heh.I am but not alot? Hurr.I wanna plant a money tree please.Yesterday when i told her i was going out,she yelled and yelled at me.Rah!

Yesterday's gig was good.Met veron at 430 and made our way to substation.Yeps.When we were in,internationl slumber party was performing.Haha.The drummer was good.So was the bassist.Then potential problem was next.Then none so far.Haha.Butch bassist.Maha.Shall not discriminate.Electrico's bassist was very good.Hah.I like i like.Then i think it was disco buiscuit.Mahaha.They were being diss by all the punks.Hehh.But they were boring.Then they had this metal band.Waddahell.Hah.I'm not a big fan of metal here.Heh.Fishtank was next.=) Haha.Everyone was just skanking.Heh.Then then then.There was this bloody pervert.I swear i just wanted to slap him.First he was hitting on veron.Then veron moved front.Then i saw this fella hands around my hips.I was like maybe this guy mistook my for someone else.Then waddahell.This guy got fuckin' turned on.He pulled me so close to his bloody cock.He's sick.Then i was trying to be close to veron but this ass kept on holding onto me.Somemore he tried to pull my shirt up from behind.Fucker i swear.Then i just back away from him.He handsome nevermind la.But ugly like anything.Mr scurngy face spongebob is so much better.Heh.

The whole crowd left after that.All the rudies and punks and dunno what la.Hah.Plain sunset after that.Heh.Yups.Headed home after they played.Subway is such a ripped off.I've never paid 2buckers for a can drink before.Bloody subway.No wonder their rich.Heh.Went home after that.My grandma was crazy.Stupid women.Nagging at me like anything.Ate my late dinner and slacked around and slept.Heh.

Ahhh.My noes is dripping,my throat is itchy my blisters are hurting and i still wanna make a song out of red shoes.Paper anyone? Hildya is just crazy.She was like telling me.'You make sure you don't come home late and you better be home safe.Don't be drunk or anything' Waddahell.I never drink la.Hurr.Anyways,ltrs.

Somebody's Heine'
is crowdin' my icebox