Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Helloooo.Haha.Yes yes.I'm happy today.I'm one happy Quween today.=) Woke up early today cause' meeting sam at 10.45.Yups.Took a bus then train down to town.Heh.Yups.We crapped and crapped.Slow walk from orchard mrt to far east.Killed time.Popcorn chicken for brunch.Haha.Then then then.-Scream.That cute starbucks guy.Yes the one that looks like nemo was there.Yay! Hah.He works morning shift.Maha.Hah.And i brought my camera today.=)) Hee.Followed sam to go do her fringe thing.Went back down.It was raining.Hah.Went to starbucks to chilled.Thought that he wasn't there already but but but he was behind washing the dishes.After i ordered then he came out.And that fella who made my drink is..Bleahs.He makes the worst rhumba.I'm being bias here.Heh.

Yeps.Tried taking his picture.Please remind me to buy extra batteries when i go out next time.Haha.Stupid cameo of mine is just retarded.So so so i thought i offed the flash.And then when i start snapping the flash came on.I was like.Shit.Haha.Then i started talking nonsense.Hahaha.Fine.Heh.Offed to taka cause sam wanted that milkshake thing.Hah.Then we went to penin.Haha.Sam just loves taking photos.Hahah.It was retarded.Hah.

Yups.Got off at city hall.Walk walk walk.The first store we went to was cheap but still walked around.Hah.Yups.Found a nice red converse shoes.And i like i like i love.=) I am contented with my red shoes.Hah.I happy.Yups.Went to esplanade for photos.Hah.Saw many many kids cause of the hi-5 'gig'.Hah.Yea.Went to the waterfront to take pics.Heh.Left about 530.Got home and upload all the pics and here i am.=)

I'm talking to this weirdo.He's bloody weird and i added him to msn.He's just gonna pester me.=|.Bah.Band tomorrow.It's the last i think? Not sure.Jam after that then bugis with the section to shop for farewell gift.Bleahs.Sax section is in one big mess.Heh.Bahh.Blogger is one retarded bastard.Hah.I had to say it.Hurr.Ahh.I was chatting to this bugger yesterday night.Then this asshole.Trying to be damn cool.Swearing at me.Bloody gay ass bitch.Waddahell.I didnt even do anything to him.RAH! I shall just paste the log.I'll do the translation.The bastard beong SINCE198_.

SINCE198_:eh betine gi tido laaaaa (Eh lady go sleep laaaaa)
Munirah`:errr.havent?
SINCE198_:step speaking konon skali aku lempangkan baru tau(Wanna think you can speak english.Wait i throw stone at you)
Munirah`:waddahell?
SINCE198_ :eeeeeleh ......eng macam pass gitu nak spkg(eeeeleh....Like your english pass likett)
Munirah` who the fuck are you siaaa
SINCE198_:who de fk r u to ask me dat puki(who de fk are u to ask me dat -err.i dunno whats puki in english)
Munirah`:go away laaaaa
SINCE198_ :LOL
Munirah`:whatever to you.
SINCE198_:diam2 sudahlah aku tak suroh kau jawab jgn pandai2 sebok lah(Shut up.I didn't ask you to answer so you don't bother)
Munirah`:whatever i swearrr

Your malay is also damn broken like anything.At least i'm civilised unlike you.You bloody MATnation.Anyways this kitty cat came to my house and got stuck to me.Hahah.Bleahs.Everyone's just attacking me.This bloody fucker ask me to intro and i said 15f and he was like 'like i care you bitch' Motherfucker.Ahh.Cina farts.I'm pissed.I feel so geram now.Saw many many pictures.Bleahs.Sick sick sick.Think i've wrote enough.New pics.Esplanade//Penin.Ltrs.


I only got his back.=(

MY RED SHOES!

Self shot.Quween MuniRAH.


Here I am beside myself again.
I'm torn apart by words that you have said.