Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, December 01, 2003

Heyyy.Bloody hell.I'm piss like anything.My father is such a bias asshole.Bastard bitch.Whatever it is,he sucks.I just came on the motherfucking comp and there he is telling me enough enough already.Waddahell? I just on okays.Come home only wanna find fault with me.Then my brother on the comp for god knows how long can la.Screw you la.Asshole i swear.Everytime also like that.Enough Enough my bum la.RAHHH.I feel so angry with him.

Went out with veron today.Peninsula.City link.Esplanade to slack.Went home at 6.Wanted to dye my hair but my hair's already brown.Hehh.Wouldn't make any difference.Out out out tomorrow.I don't wanna stay home.Out out out on wednesday.Yayness please.Bloody home makes me such a saddist.This can't do,that can't do.Screw la.Anyways,gonna watch tele.Matt freeman fingers are super duper.Hehh.=)) Ohh.Farh.Take care ya? Sounded so down just now.I guess things will get better.Don't worry.=)-hugs. Ltrs.