Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, November 24, 2003

Hey ho.Hmm.Piss.Piss.Piss.Rahh.My dad la.He's a bastard bitch.Picking on me! Ask me to throw my earring this morning.Waddahell? Screw you.It's my earhole.I pierce it cause' i like it.Too bad if you don't.Ahh.Whatever to you,you silly old man.HUR.Anyways.Didnt sleep last night.Thinking and thinking and tossing and turning.Hah.I was hungry.My parents got back at 3am.Woke up to eat and ended up chatting for awhile before heading back to the bed.

Band today.Did some pfa survey thing.Hehh.Wrote crap.How typical.Yups.Brass,lower reeds and percs combine today.Played that renegade song and beauty and the beast.Hehh.I like i like.=)).Finished at 1.That WongDebbie.Made me wait till 2! You nahnia! Hahh.Luckily justine was there to keep me company.Found sam doing some choir stuff.We decided to go jamming.Me and debbie.=) Hahh.Went up to visit our friend the apek.Hahaha.Welcomed us infront of the lift somemore.HAH.Waited for awhile for tans to come.Had a chat with debs.I'm like flooding her with all my problems.I'm so sorry sweets.Hope you'll understand.-hugs.

Went in the place after that.One band there.Hahh.Rappers? Can't be bother.Hmm.Got a room and just chilled while debs tune.Hahh.Asked her to play all those jiwang-jiwang sad sad song.HAH.Bahh.Wanted to breakdown so bad.Yeaa.Tans and jacquline came.Played a fool and all.Then the band next to us.HAHAH.'I'M HERE WITHOUT YOU BABY!' Hurrr.We were playing that too.They were recording somemore.Came all ready with their radio and all.Maha.Then they sat down outside and watched us play nuts.Haha.Before leaving,some stupid bugger went to go take debbie's picture with his phone? Like waddahell? HAH.Debs went to go chase them.Hahh.Poor child.Didn't wana get her picture taken.=)) Was just crapping around.Hahh.We named that poor crippled uncle wee lee.Hahh.Wee lee's little wee lee.HURRRR.Fine.

Took a bus home after that.Was all sad and lonely.I dunno.Was feeling a little fucked/pathetic.Hmmm.I still dunno what you mean about later and not yet? Bahhh.Tell me soon yea? Cause' i wanna know.Hmmm.My mum was being super nice to me today.=) Love her loads.HAH.I feel so fucked with my family.Everyone's against me.My dad and brother is forever picking on me.I HATE YOU! There.Frustration vented.Oooo.My dad bought roses.Nice pink,red and baige roses.Hee.I like roses.=) They make me feel happy for no reason.Hahh.Was trying to arrange the flowers.My father thinks he's damn smart.Let him do it all by himself then.

Oh oh oh.Someone locked her blog.-ROLL EYES.Hah.I didnt even know she read my blog.Haha.Lisa wasn't looking at you darls.PLEASE PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES TO A MILLION OF LIES.wo0o0o0.Wake up wake up! WHOAAA! Hah.Goldfinger.Yups.Found our creative comp pictures.Hahaha.I look so spastic in all.Post them up in friendster.Go see.Maybe i'll put it in here soon.Hehh.Been listening to alot of pop-punk lately.Don't wanna make myself feel all emo and stuff.Hah.Gonna get money tomorrow.No wonder my hands are all itchy.Hahah.Anyways gonna help me mum now.Ltrs.

BreadCrumbs In Our Eyes.WOOT WOOT! We rock.


BreadCrumbs&Crew.Yay!


I was trying to be super spastic.Rosminah the great.=))
Look at my retro bass.Heee.



I'm sorry,my love for you is gone.