Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Heys.Hmm.Really bored right now.Been meeting few guys in irc? Hah.Yups.My dad and me are gonna fill ketupats later.He's gonna make them and i'm gonna stuff em' up.Hah.Yups.Hmmm.Been blog hopping.And that stupid girl who locked her lousy blog apparently un-locked it.Lisa staring at me again. AHHHH!!!!! -ROLL EYES.Childish bunch of kids.I'm gonna be mean and paste what that TRIANA wrote.

oh..guess who I saw at mac?! and it's lyk her whole gang ok...damn scary coz dey kept looking at us...yea...the first person I saw was Lisa...she was standing up so it was lyk soo obvious...she was wif the sax. player...tink it's munirah...and Jane's senior...huever she is...came in and jeanette said dat Jane's senior called her name...was standing nxt to her so it's lyk everybody's looking directly at me...and dat Lisa arh...din sit the whole tym...sat at the table near dem so yahz, faced my back at dem...den phoebe was lyk 'eh triana, be careful wad u sae...sec 3.3 are here...' -roll eyes- I juz cant be bothered wif dis pple...Jane, Feebs, Gloria and Ain went to order first...so I was left at the table wif Jeanette...wating for the time to pass coz its not even lunch yet…ordered at the counter after waited for 5 minutes or so…Jane was nxt to me though…asked her wad she bought den just my luck I saw Lisa still staring at me..wad the lorx..I was kinda irritated..

OKAY LORX.JUST WHATEVER TO YOU LORX.Why the hell whould lisa stare at you?! Wake up la.Fasting month.I'm not gonna be mean.YA LOR YA LOR.You stupid cina farts.Hahh.You should hear the way i'm saying it.Maha.That was a few days before school ended.Then she wrote this.

Din see the performance by 3.3...so sad. Every1 backstage were either doing their hair or trying to peep out to see wad 3.3 were doing. I was doing both at the same time. Haha. Could only hear the voices. Hmmph. But congrats to sec 3.3 for taking second place anyway.

AWWWW.TOO BAD.Hah.We rocked and you should've seen it.BAHH.I'm so so so mean.Dissing all this poor souls.HURR.I'm in the mood to diss people cause they piss me off.My mum was being a pain in the morning.Screaming at me.Me? Hah.I closed both of my ears.My dad has been harassing me to sleep early.At 11 he's already chasing me in the room.I just screamed at him.Hehh.My brother have been using the net playing gangbang.HAH.GunBound or whatever it is called.At 530 in the morning you play.Waddahell?

Cleared my closet and did my bedsheets today.Hah.The kuihs havent come yet.=(( I wanna eat eat eat! Hurrr.My parents ain't working tomorrow.Damn.My mum's gonna shout at me to get my lazy ass to work.She's a pain that won't go away.Maybe after hari raya.Bahhh.Planning to take some money out.Gonna get blink's new album.Wheeee.Can't wait can't wait! Guess i'll put the rest of my pictures up.

The kental days.Hurrr.Actually only this year.Maha.


Eh eh.So retarded! The onesixfive`.


Waddahell?!


HAHAHAHA.We look like shit last time.We look oh-so much better now.Hah.Anyways gonna buke now.Ltrs.

Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?