Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Heys.Lazy to go on the net.Hah.Using my bro's comp since he isn't home.Heh.Hmm.Yesterday was hari raya.Bah.Guess i just wasn't in the mood.Hehh.Stupid car didnt wanna start.Ended up grabbing a cab.Idiot car.Hurr.Went to 6 houses yesterday.Haven't count my money yet.Hehh.Go count later.=)

Hah.Lied to my parents and told them i was going to school.Mahha.And i didnt.Stupid deb.Pass me the guit casing.I thought can roll roll.In the end have to carry.What sia.Hahh.Yeaa.Went out in the morning.=))) .Met up with debbie after that.Off to tampines to eat.Took prints.Addictive thing.Yups.Ke jam ke jam today.Hahh.Took a bigger room today cause more people.Sam,nic,tan,me,deb,jac,see kee.Hahhh.Played threesome.'AND IF THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!' Hah.No one today.Hehh.The whole place to ourselves.See kee was being lame.'i wanna sleep i wanna sleep' HAHA.These netballers ah.Sleeping on the dirty floor.Duno how many mats step there already.Hahh.Our favourite apek was there.Wee lee little sister see kee.MAHA.Fine.

Off to tampines mall again.With sam and debs.Hehh.Stupid debbie.There were 2 policeman.Debbie think she so smart went to go psst them.The idiots turn and looked at her.Like waddahell?! Hehh.Then nic.The bus didnt wanna wait for her.She had to run a few metres before boarding it.Hurr.Hmm..Yups.Have to come home after that.People are suppose to come to my house! But nobody's here.What is this! Hehhh.Bluff me only.Didn't play with the digicam for a long time.Hahh.Will take it out ltr and play play with it.=) Hmm..Plain sunset.Hahh.I like their lyrics.=)) Hahh.Plain sunset rocks my socks.HAH.

Yay! I have dates next week.=) My two girlfriends.Townning with sam on saturday.=) Starbucks starbucks here i come.Hehh.Townning with sa on wednesday.I think? Hehh.Miss them loads.Money money.Get me my honey.Bahh.I'm so tired.I wanna sleep.But but but people coming to my house.What la.Today today.No cute guy.Whyels? Hahh.Everyone is so ugly.HAHHHHH.I shall not discriminate.Oh Ohh.Tomorrow sam they all coming to my place.Yups.Bahh.I'm hurt by you.


I'm on the corner of your bed,
I'm practically naked,
are you turned on,
are you turned on?