Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Heys.Bleahs.Sick and sad.Hehhh.Coughing like duno what like that.Hmm.Slept early yesterday.11 was in bed already.Hehh.Msg.Msg.Sleep.Wake up wake up.Eat eat.Medicine Medicine.Sleep sleep.Go out go out.Rain rain.Stupid taxi driver.Maybe i didn't tell him correctly.Hahha.Went out for awhile.Came home at 430.

Deb called.Poor girl.Sounded soo down.Take care sweets.-hug.Lucky my brother aint that violent.Hehh.Town tomorrow.Hope it doesnt rain rain so badly.It's raining everyday.Hahh.Maybe going visiting at night.Bahh.Lazy.Think think think.I'm getting emo again.There's nothing left for me to say.

And you're, you're not here.
And I can't stop pretending,
That you're forever mine, and I.

I can't dream anymore since you left.
I miss you singing me to sleep.
I can't wake anymore, in your arms.
I miss you singing me to sleep.


I guess that's how i feel.Sighhhh.