Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Heys.Feeling sick as ever.Hmm.Drag my lazy arse out of bed today.Hehh.Band Band Band.Everyone was here today.Hee.Little sax section renunion.All 9 of us.Or is it 10? Heh.I can't remember.Lousy me.Hurr.I'm so crappy.Yups.Played the same thing.Sir spent 1989837minutes fixing the tenor sax.Some button sounded funny.Crapped with tiffy as usual.Heh.Talking about old women wearing rancid t-shirts.Maha.Bleahs.I owe so many people money.10buckers to rachel.6buckers for band fund.Heh.I'm always not paying up.Heh.

Suppose to go out to town with sa.But.Just whatever.Lunched with debs today.Hmm.Was on the bus when we saw those ugly mats.Haha.Tanya's favourite.Hahaha.Saw the guy with the rancid shirt.I like i like his hair.=)) But he has an ugly face.Opppsy.Heh.Meanie poo.Maccies for lunch.Hmm.I guess i'm so much closer to debs now.=) Hahh.Yups.Decided to go to sunplaza park after that.Hahh.Been a long long time since i went there.Sigh.Walk around and around.Talking to her just now.Hehh.Doug kept on calling.So we headed to spotlight to find doug but that boy went home already.So debs went home.And i walked alone to the interchange.I'm such a saddist.

Saw all the basketballer.Then saw tanya.Heh.She accompanied me to my bus.Sweet child.Always meeting her mother.Haha.Hmm.Oh oh.Was on 17.So the bus stoped at east tech.Then all this ugly mats came up.The same one somemore.Hehh.One whole big big gang.Hehh.Stopped at my stop and went home.My brother going for his prom today.Hehh.Asking me to pull out his shirt for him la.Do this and that la.Borrowed my phone.Stupid boy.I'm in love with a rockstar.Heehurrr.Matt Rubano.He looks like seth green.Ohh ohh.Brandon boyd is hot like anything.Hehh.I'm so crappy.I have a concert band date.Hahhh.Band chalet next week.Duno if i'm going.Bleahs.I got so many people suddenly sending me mails.I don't even know them.'Boleh berekenalan?' Waddahell? Hehh.I'm bloody evil.

Hmmm.I've been thinking.After my n's next year and after my o's the year after next,i'm gonna be a freelance saxophonist.Going from one band to another.Fun fun.Heh.Anyone with bands that needs a freelance saxophonist contact me okays? Heh.Ska ska ska.I want to play ska again.=) Ska makes me happy.Hehhh.I'm so rubbish.Unsung zeros have such nice bass lines.Hehh.Especially in chasing amy.I'm trying my best to make myself happy..No use thinking about what happened.Since everything has ended,i guess the only thing is to forget about everything.And i guess you should too.

I've come to my senses that I've become senseless