Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Heys.Bleahs.Just got home.Took my madrasah report book.Maha.I passed.I'm so smart.=).Hurrr.Going to wedding later.My mum insists i go cause' we're going visiting after that.Heh.Hmm.Went to the hai sing concert with sylvia yesterday.Haha.Their modern dance is so rubbish.Hah.Choir was okays.Haha.I like the dikir barat? thing.Haha.They seemed to enjoy themselves so much.Haha.Then there was the band.Maha.Dwayne.Heehurrr.He's so cute.He doesn't look 16.He looks 20.Hah.

The thing finished about 9.15.Didn't wanna go home yet so we decided to go the airport.Haha.So many people yesterday.It's december anyways.Been quite a long time since i went there too.Heh.Bought popeye's.Sat down at the viewing mall and ate.There wasn't much talking.Both of us was just staring.Hahh.Left the airport around 10.30.All the way to bedok inter.Sylvia took a cab.Took a 17.Was msgin tanya.Haha.We were talking about nemo saying that we both share him.Haha.I'm having the left.Hah.Then then then.The bus became minahnation.Like this whole big group of minah and mats came up.Hah.Saw hafiz too.Hahh.No one home went i reached home.Hah.They all went visiting.Yuppers.

So many other concerts coming up.One on sat.Catholic high.Hah.Lazy to go.Veron asked me to the stasis 6 gig.Hah.Guess i'm going.Prolly meet up with sam at victoria concert hall since it's near.Hah.Maybe after the intermission i'll just go back to the gig.Maha.Don't think i'll be going to rao's performance on the 19th.Have to help put in some wedding thing.On the 28th having another concert.Compassvale sec.Shuqun sec will also be playing.Hah.29th having the dunearn one.There.All the concerts i have to attend.Hah.Band tomorrow.Maybe going jamming tomorrow.Will call up the rest later.Heh.Dad's going to jakarta.Wheee.I'm the happiest child please.Hahhh.Milestone.Heh.One song that i'll never forget.=)

Everytime i try to forget,i can't.I'm always digging it up.Hmm.Haven't been talking much.Since we always come online at different time.I wanna say i'm sorry.I'm sorry if i've said things that are mean towards you.I'm sorry if i've come in between you and you girl.I'm at fault too.Maybe if i weren't so willing,things will be different.Yups.Hmm.Anyways think i'm just crapping.Ltrs.

Each night I ask the stars up above,
Why must I be a teenager in love?