Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

A certain shade of green.

Heys.Hmm.Went to watch roTK today.=) Best show ever.It was soo nice.Heh.The battle scenes were great.Hah.Pipin is my boyfriend.He's one cute hobbit.Hehs.Sam knows nuts about lotr.Hahaha.Was asking her whats cate banchlette's name in the movie.She was like,isn't that arwin? HUR.Ahh.I still prefer pipin to legolas.Maha.

Went to far east after that.Bought a belt.Was trying to be smart.Haha.Wanna wear it there and then but the thing kept on going up my jeans.Hurr.Walked to heeren after that.Sam wanted her converse's.Got something like sa's shoes but it's laces.Sa called and said that she wanted to meet us.Headed to centrepoint.Sam went to shop.Sa came with a big quiksilver bag.Silly girl bought a globe bag.Why is she so rich?.Heh.

Took a train down to paya lebar after that.Hahaha.We crapped so much.Lisa is dumb.Haha.I swear.We were asking,why she don't have any bung name like bobby or barry or robbie.HAH.The she was saying is what so lame and stuff.Heh.Then then then.HAH.She said that she went to buy a flesh imp tee that day.They gave her a free book.The was alot of drawings of skaters la.The she said she saw.Muthufucker.HAHA.She said it reminded her of nic.HURRRRR.Then she 'nooo.it's MUTHAfucker' and she pronounce it as MOO TAA.Hahahahahahaha.Dimwit!! (sa.i'm so sorry.) Hahaha.I laugh and laugh and laugh.And we missed our stop.Hurr.

Went to go drop the book and we took a cab back.Dad was ringing my phone.Bahh.Yeps.After a week of not going out,i feel so drained easily.Hah.Went to go visit my granduncle just now.He's pretty okay.Only that his chests hurts when he sneezes.Poor thing.Watched dude,where's my car.Hahahaha.Bloody lame show.Very very lame.Heh.Yups.Went home after that.

Going to sam's house tmr.Party.=) Heh.Hope she'll like the present.Eventhough it's cheapo.Bleahs.Gonna make cereals with honey tomorrow.Postponed my date with ms richardson to saturday.My dad's leaving singapore on 26th.Hurrr.Town i think.Ohh.Debs bought chocs for me.She's coming home tomorrow.Think she'll reach singapore on the 25th.=) Can't wait.Heh.I'm also gonna watch fellowship of the rings and two towers tomorrow.Ahhh.Heh.I still have many things left undone.And school starts next week.Hai.

Don't think you understand my feelings cause you know shit about it.This is MY blog.What i wanna say is MY problem.I'm untitled to what i say.Yesterday,come on.I waited ALL week for you to come online.Did you know? No.Instead,you left when i was talking half-way.I was dumb to even wait.Doing everything was a big mistake.I regret it.Thinking about all those days.Plain stupidness.

And he keeps telling everyone about me,Like how I'm such a fool and that I'm so deceptive,
I think I'll make him eat the ground.