Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

God put a smile upon my face.

Heys.I'm so so tired.Hurr.Only after a day of school.Nooo.Hurr.Slept at 12 yesterday.Then i msg till i slept.Debs at 1 still msging people.'Anyone awake?' You the man deb.Hurr.Yups.Kinda happy to see all of them.=) Sa's hair was..no more Mr mat-punkrocker.It was so neat.Yep.Then like the principal babbled till 8.15.All the new teachers.

Went back to class.Ms lim our form teacher again.Okay la.Like all the teacher the same.I was like hoping we have new accounts teacher.But noooooooo.We don't have.Mdm kee again.Rahh.Thank god mrs i-cut-my-hair-with-a-bowl tay still taking us pe.Our not,we all would just die.Hurr.Change social studies teacher and physics.That's all i think.That means i have tons of homework to complete.

Met up with the other band girls.Performed at 1015 for those sec1s.It was okay la.Heh.Was crapping with tiffy after that.Hahhhaaa.She's bloody retarded/spastic/funny all at the same time.I was teaching her malay.Then she said to nadiah,'mata rambut awak kerenting'.MAHHHAA.Translation: Your eyes's hair curly.HURRR.Then she gave nadiah a malay name? Salleh.I can't remember what was mine.Her's was Raimah.Maha.Fine.That was all lame.Hurr.

Went back to class.Maths wit mrs tay.Noooo.We had test.Waddahell! That's assholic man.Hurr.Yepp.Then we got our school magazine.Okay la.Not much of my face.Why?! Hurr.Ate at the kopitiam after school.Oooh.Me and debs so dumb i swear.We were playing with tan's camera la.Then we dunno what button to press.So we down there recording vid instead of taking picture.Then we smile and smile.HAHAHA.So dumbb.Then she and dee down there laughing.Heehaw.After lunch was at sam's place.Just chillin' and all.Went home and did my maths after that.Wah.Write,write write until i can just faint.Damn tired sia.Yeps.Noooooo.My dad is home already.Argh.

Heehaw i can meet you tomorrow.Yepps.But i don't know if you're free.Maybe you won't read this? Maybe you will.Hmmm.call me or something if you wanna meet up yea? it's the only day i'm free.CALLL!! hahh.I don't knowww.I'm so whiny i swear.Yea.Gonna watch tele now.Ltrs.

Tiffy and me.I look so small.Barry is bloody big.


You were a dream,this is the longest time i've been with someone