Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Science Fiction.

Heys.Am really dead tired today.I can just die i swear.My eyeballs are gonna pop out from their sockets anytime.And what's more.Homework to be completed.Bahhhhh.This is just retarded.Ugh.I don't even have the strength to eat.Haha.Yea.Woke up early to meet suzana to talk to her.It went fine.Stupid sa have to drag me in the morning.Going from class to class writting on the board abt some stupid costume.Heh.

Reading,then malay.Haha.I didn't know my textbook was a normal tech text.Stupid bookshop bloody hell cheat my feelings.Hah.Yea.Physics and then RE.Mdm Heng ka Peng was trying hard to explain but her english just sucks.Hahaha.Evil sia.i understood what she was saying.I think? Hur.Recess today was good cause it was snappy.Heh.Biology after that.Oh my.Could have just died.It was boring like anything! Mrs yeong with that long long scientific explaination and everyone was just sleeping.Hah.I was telling deb that we should name our band.VENA CAVA.Hahaha.She says it sounds indian.bloody racist.Hurr.

English we were doing some race thing.Heh.Then was maths.Was okay la.That mrs tay so lazy to teach make us do all the dunno what work.Idiot child.Hurr.After school helped the council people with the radio station thing then help band with our sec1 orientation gifts.Haha.Kinda nice also.Heh.Yea.Got home.Am really tired.Exhausted.Ahh.Die.Hur.My grandma so poor thing.She went for eye operation.No one gonna cook for us! NOOO.hur.Okok.I think i should stop crapping and start sleeping.And it's only 7.30.Nvm.Nite world.=)

To break out and cry, cause this has been,
the worst day of all, always kept it