Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.

Heys.Ahhhhhh.I'm so so so tired i swear.Where's my bed? Hahh.Have to complete all the stinking homework first.Rahh.Hmm.Nothing' much really happened la.Yesterday was okay.Apart from the lack of sleep,everything was good.After school me and sam did geog in class.And i stopped half-way cause i wasn't in the mood.So we went for prata.Yeps.Went home to sleep after that.So wanted to cut my hair.So i did.At 9 at night.Hahhaa.I was that desperate.Haha.Now i look like i'm in the 70's.Trying to find austin powers.HURR.

Today,the day was super draggy.Can just die.Lessons were at 740.So it was english 1st.Me and debs were like just dying there.Hah.An 1hr of it.Boringg.Then social studies too! and Mrs boo thinking she damn smart you know.Take a broom and use it as a ruler.Ahhhh.So retarded.Recessss.1045 recess is so shitty.Canteen so packed.Bahh.Lucky mrs boo gave us early recess.Heh.

Maths after that.Mrs tay didn't pick on me cause i was smart today.Answered one question and she was off my back.Hah.So nonsense i swear.Anyways,the accounts.Ahh.No test today.Hurr.Then geog.Did so many discussion dunno what shit la.all i know that i was super tired.Left after school with sam,geri and debs.Went to go meet trisha.She was already there with benny when we came.Hah.Was fighting non-stop with mr emo.Hurr.He thinks he knows everything.HAH.Was getting tired after that.Me and debs were getting abit..irratated? Hurr.Duno la.went home at 5.Yeps.

Got articles to do.Nooooo.And the holiday homework.And english and bloody accounts.Hahh.So lazy to do.And there's BAND tomorrow.Kill me please!! Oh oh oh.I saw that bloody sec 2.I swear i want to slap her friend.Wanna fucking roll her cina fart eyes at me.Pardon me,i'm not being racist.But that whore thinks she's fucking big.One of these day i'll slap her and her friend.Small frys.Debbie and me are like so piss at them and she calls her a cockroach.Haha.Bahh.Cockanadens.PUNY LITTLE BRATS.Eventhough she's taller than me.Hah.Fuck her and her little group of friends.Wooo.I'm so violent,violent.Hur.Okok.Gonna do homework.Ltrs.

BUBU!! I don't SUX okays.I ROCK.Hurr.Not ROX.I'm Miss Saxxy Waxxy.

No matter what you say
I'll always win and lie