Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Place your hands in mine,i'll leave when i wanna.

Heys.Sleep early so wasnt feeling tired yesterday.Everyone came to my house.Hildya too.Didn't tell her things yet.Perhaps another time.Was on the phone with debbie and max.Yeps.Hmm.English was fun cause we did compo.Pair work.Haha.Debbie so lame i swear.We did malay culture.=) Yea.Then social studies.Was listening abit then i dunno.Hahaha.Physics! That Mrs boo made us do spot test.Haha.Was writting my lyrics out finish then mrs boo caught me.Oh noo.Haha.Told her i understand everything.As if muni.Hurr.Recess.

Tiffy told me stuff about that day.Oh myy.Hahaha.Was pratically screaming i swear.Yea.Rushed up and waited for mrs tay to come.Maths was fun today.I dunno why.Maths has been pretty good.Hahaha.I'm getting smart.=) Accounts was like fucking shit.I swear.I think i got the lowest in class.MUNIRAH! Hahaha.I know.I know shit about trading p and l please!! I got 3.5/19! Oh noo.Suppose to see mdm kee but i REFUSE.Noo.I don't want la.Was showing my black face the whole time.Lucky only 30mins oh i would have died.Geog after that.Getting pissed with my stupid hair.Now my hair like bunny tail! Nooo.I hate my pony tail.Bloody shit.

After school took a bus with debs to parkway.Saw max.Haha.His mohawk was okays? Hurr.Abit weird standing near him.Ahaks.Ate our popiah and we went to take a cab toward tampines.The stupid taxi driver so loud! Wahh.This hairsytle nice ah.Hoho.Crazy.Heh.Slacked at sunplaza.We were trying to find for mr and mrs cat! Cannot.And all the little pussies.Sunplaza cats are scaredy cats! Not gonna find the kitties anymore.Yea.Max thinking he damn cool.Haha.Not even la he.Left about 5.Kfc for me and debbie.Saw many cute guys at the interchange.Then we saw mdm kee! Nooo.Bloody women.Retarded ass.

Went home and slacked around.Grandma took out her eye thingy.yea.My brother's being such an ass.Don't wanna photocopy his army thing.He don't want me to go! Asshole.Hate him.Missing maths test tomorrow.Yea yea.=)Okok.Have to go.Study.Ltrs.

Your a few years overdue,what kind of role model are you?

Something i picked up from Sunplaza.=))