Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

The kids aren't alright.

Heys.Today cca orientation was alright.Sir didn't come in time to conduct.Hah.Was kinda angry first.But he so poor thing.Haha.Joycelyn told him at 845.He said we told him at 945.So yuxian conducted.Hah.Better than expected la.Haha.Yea.Then we went down to the canteen to just chill around.Yan Ying came back.Thought steph will be there but she didn't turn up.Yea.

Me,tiff and cheryl went up after that.Angklung was performing.Then choir,drama and all the dances and percussion band.Yea.Went up to play after that.Thought that i'd be conducting but kwek-t did it.Hah.Then the alumi band played and conduct.Hahaha.Yea.Was just dancing around with cheryl and chasing the sec1's to join band.Ahaha.Hope the auditions wound be alright.=)

Was dismissed after that.Had time to kill.Went home to take the letter,while debbie use the net.Haha.My mum was asking me to buy prunes for my grandma so i didnt know what she was talking about cause she spelt it as plume.Hahahaha.Debbie laughing like crazy.Haha.Went towards tampines interchange after that.Yea.Debs got her black dye.Hope this one works la.Hahaha.Went to tm.Deposited some money in the bank.There was this baby infront of us.So cute! Debbie first said that he look like a monkey but then i said he was cute cause he started laughing.Hah.

Went to go meet him after that.Walked to the interchange with madeline.Splited after that.Yea.Reached there.No one was there.Got kinda piss/worried.Dunno.Hahaha.I kept on calling debbie for no reason.Sorry sweets.I dunno.Haha.I hate to wait.Wanted to leave actually.Hah.Lucky he showed up or i would have left.Yea.Slack awhile and i was giving a fucked up attitude.Slap me pls.Bahh.I was getting pretty annoyed cause SOMEONE was being VERY irratating and i HATE to be irratated.Was sitting at the stair.Left after that.Couldn't be bother much.Send me to the bustop and i got home.

Chatted awhile just now.Off to bed after that.Silly debbie called me.She was talking about Mr nemo.Oooooooooohhhh.I should have gone to town!! Dammit.Then i slept.Called debs after that.Then she told me what!!! She got his name and number! Noooooooooooooo.Debbie! How could you steal tanya's and my man?! What is this?! His name is KHAI.Ahhhhh.I was telling debs that we all should conference!! Then i can get his bloody number!!!! Ohhhhh.Fuck la.Sounding like a fucking despo.I know.Hurr.But cause his cute and i've been eyeing him since last september.Haha.Debbie was like also going.'Muni!! He touch my phone you know and i tapped his shoulder' Whatever la! Hahaha.Angry,angry with you.HAH.

Class tomorrow morning then i think im gonna study and do bio.Haha.Monday and tuesday having audition.Really hope the response is well.=) Then we can have little juniors.Awww.Hahaha.Tiffy wants to come along in the room.Hah.Joycelyn too.Hurr.Bahh.Debbie told me that she'll give me his number when we all conference.Hell yea! =) I'm happy.She said that maybe he's scared of her cause he never reply any of her sms.Hah.You lousy la.I'm the bomb.You better give me his number.HAH.Bahh.I feel as if one by one,something is being taken away from me.Slowly,all of us are drifting apart.Crap.I wanna be re-united.Ltrs.

Do you care if i don't know what to say?
Will you sleep tonight or will you think of me
Will i shake this off, pretend its all okay
That there's someone out there who feels just like me,There is.