Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, January 19, 2004

Drunks and childrens.

Heys.Hmm.School was okays.Sam went home.She wasn't feeling good.Haha.Lisa was all alone today.Poor child.=) Maths was okays.Was in a good mood.Hur.Cause deb and i was talking about khai.She and her Khai my ai ai! What sia.Always stealing my guy.Hahaha.I wanna go see him!! Will go soon.Haha.Hmm.English was..Hah.Debbie telling me lame jokes!! Hurr.That lame shit.Recess.Did accounts.Didn't finish.Hah.Luckily mdm kee didn't go through.=) Hur.Hmm.Yea.Physics was okays.Hahahha.We were making fun of Mrs Boo.Ahahaha.Today she like angry.Hurr.Me and deb down there smsing khai! AHHHH! and he replied!!! He knows brian!!! Ahhh.Thai guy!! SAM! he's still working there.Ahhhh.Hurr.We went crazy.Hurr.Khai works there everyday!!! =)) Ahhh.Khai is mine!! MINE! Debbie.You go away!!!!! =))) Haha.

Was kinda happy cause I THOUGHT that i'd be able to go audition.But.Just whatever la.Brought cases up.Had to wait for the rest to come down and help me cause i can't carry barry myself.Hah.A midget's coffin.Hah.Yea.So set instru and all excited about auditions you know.But the bloody response was SUPER pathectic.14!!! Only 14 little kids turned up.Oh my.Anyways,So sectional leaders were suppose to go.THEN!! joycelyn asked for a tenor.Then that nosey butt when out!! I swear you know!!! SHE'S NO MORE ASL!!!! I'M the ASL.Waddahell.Was damn pissed with her you know.I mean like i already plan what type of juniors i want.I want one alto and one baritone.I want to play back bloody tenor.I want to find a TALL junior so that she can play.But lil' miss SMARTY PANTS went to go get a small one.!!!! I'm so angry you know.ARGH!! But it's just that she can't accept that she's no more ASL.She's so reluctant to give up that post.Somemore she's now in the band commitee.That's good enough already right?.Arghhh.Why like that.I'm gonna be stuck with barry.Fuck la.Ahhh.Whatever la.

Played broadway just now.I do not like broadway.The way its written is just shitty.Jack bullock.Ahh.Don't make me rhyme.Haha.Justine asked if i wanna come for auditions tomorrow.I was like why not you go ask Miss I-wanna-take-charge-eventhough-i'm-nothing.Ugh.Pissfying.Just so angry with the whole section.I'm gonna nominate her again as SL this time.-Roll eyes.Whatever.Whatever.Haha.Yes,i'm just over-reacting but i just don't like the way that she makes herself like THE BOMB.Like she knows shit about everything but knows nothing.She was asking justine what was E#.Then justine told her it was F.She down there 'REALLY?! REALLY?!'.Really your mother la.Arghh.Haha.I'm so angry with her.Why why.Hurrr.I feel like telling her.I'M THE BOMB.I'M THE BOMBSHELL!! HAH.But whatever la.I'll get over it.I'll get someone to play barry.=)

I wanna see KHAI! KHAI KHAI!!! Haha.I'm gonna make a song out of khai! Hahaha.No more red shoes.But KHAI now! Ahhh.Haha.Khai khai your my guy eventhough you have bloodshot eyes,you're still my ai ai,KHAI! Hahahahaha.Rhyming game.Ahhhh.I wanna go starbucks now! Finee.Hurrr.A little infactuatuation here.I miss khai.Cause he's my guy.Hai.Screw la.Hah.Tons of homwork to do and here i am blogging.Ltrs.

//I'm Sick of Smiling
And so is my jaw

Can't you see my front is crumbling down?
I'm sick of being someone im not
Please get me out of this slump
I'm sick of clapping
When I know I can do it better for myself
I'm sick of waiting
Sick of all these words that will never matter


I wire all these nerves together
Hoping for a chance to think on time
And I'm tracing over your letter
To see if your intentions are as good as mine

But you're getting worse
I swear it
It's hard to prove you're an understatement
You're getting worse and I know
That you'll be calling me again

I'm done with everything
That had to do with you

Don't worry you pictures are already burned
I'm done with new friends
Don't sell yourself short
You'll lose it in the end

I can't help how I feel//

-understatement]]New found glory.

Hey mom,there's something in my backroom.Hope it's not the creatures from above.