Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Leave the light on.

Heys.Hmm.Happy Chinese New year! Haha.Yea.School was alright today.Hurr.Sam didn't come again cause the pain was pain pain pain.Hurr.Hmm.Yea.Crapped around with sharifah all.Till lisa came.Hah.Yea.After assembly went up to class.Got some donation card thingy.Then we all crapped around.Was playing with tanya's cameo.Hur.Sharifah so cute.Hah.We ask her take picture but last last never take.What sia.Haha.Then got the installation of class com thing.Yeps.Nic ask if we all wanted to play for the month of feb at the canteen stage.Hahha.And being the VERY KIND people we are,we agreed.Hahha.

Was choosing songs just now.Mostly blink.Haha.Dunno la.We were saying wanna play but no drummer.Ahahaha.Then we are gonna teach lisa slowly.Hurr.Went down to watch performance.Hahaha.Sec3 having agnes fans.Sec4 having joanna fans.Hahahaha.We down there shouting joanna!! Hahaha.Then kelly.'Joanna! Can see your underwhere' AHHHAA.Fine.Hurr.Damn lame sia.Hurr.Finished everything about 10.45? Outing with sa and deb.

We were suppose to go pick saga seeds then dunno what happened cause karen didn't come.Prata party today.I didn't have money you know.Hahaha.They were so kind to lend me coins.Hurr.Took the train.Me and debbie was on a mission.Ahaha.Finding guys with hair that falls on their face.HAH.And lisa and me was on a mission.Finding mobies.Hah.Dropped at orchard.Train packed like anything.Hah.And there was no CUTE GUYS! What's this la.So we walk walk walk walk walk to far east.Heh.NO KHAI!! Noooooo.Irratating bugger sia.He's always inside the kitchen! He should like go make rhumbas.Hurr.But we say the guy that was there yesteday.Heh.Yeaa.Showed lisa the belt i want.All of us was just crapping cause we were so poor to do anything.Saw shane koh after that.Hahaha.Called sam.Hur.

Walk all the way to heeren? Yea.Just to see the flesh imp fella.I don't think he's there.Cause all of them ugly.Hurr.Walk down to cine after that.L9 for us.Haha.Was walking walking saw tanya.Ahh.My long lost shister.Ahahaha.And mal too.Mal's super tall.Hahaha.Feel akward standing near her.Ahaks.Hmmm.On the way up up up say cheryl lek.Hahaha.She so cute you know.So small.Ahah.She was like 'Muni!' Hahaha.We all relec one coner at the bowling alley.Hahhaa.Debbie think she damn smart you know.Go and call maxxy waxxy.Haha.We were like making fun of him.Evil sia.Yea.Met him for awhile then i was like seeing his belt and he said fuck you? WHAT SIA! Haha.Still can remember lisa reaction on her face.Hahaha.So funny i swear.Mahaha.We were like max looks like err? Chameleon? Noooo.Iguana.Damn bad sia.

Ya.Then then we went home.Haha.And it was only 2? What sia.Fucking early.Hahahaha.Trained all the way to tampines with Wong.Wanted to buy some sauce for wong's mum.Hurr.Yea.Went home after that.Heh.Hmm.My dad was making such a big fuss about me coming home late.What sia.Not say i go where.Bastard bitch.Hurr.Was making template for veron.Haha.Think it's okay now? Haha.I guess.Yea.Slacked the whole day after that.Did nothing much.Hmmm.Wrapped up my companian.Now it's all punkrock.Ahahaha.What sia.yea.like rock on.\m/ Mahhahaha.Whatever to me la.Hurr.

On the phone with many people i don't know now.Should call up KHAI.Hahaha.Then we can conference.Ahhha.He's scared of debbie i think.Trying to avoid her.Haha.Yea.Hmmm.Okok.Go talk to her first.Ltrs.

//Last night I dreamt that you were here.
I looked into your eyes which remembers so glim.
Things were the same as they would before.
You had to stay as I walked out your door

Trapped in my thought on were you might be.
Wondering if you still remember me.

Now I left that town a couple years ago
but I cant explain how i ever let you go

The friend that was real.
Someone who never lied.
You always knew
how I felt inside.

Last night I dreamt that you were here.
I looked into your eyes which remembers so glim.
Things were the same as they would before.
You had to stay as I walked out your door.

The friend that was real.
Someone who never lied.
You always knew
how I felt inside.

you're lost somewhere (where could you go?)//

So I call you on the tin can phone.
We rendezvous at a quarter-two, and make sure we're alone