Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Pictures,stars,dreams.

Heys.Extreamly tired now.Heh.Been a long long emo day.Band in the morning.Was okays.Left at 1030.Met up wit a wole lot of other people.Maccies for me and debbie.She go see Mr lionel.Haha.And the indian guy making fun of her.What sia.Saw that CASSANDRA.I swear she's lucky i didn't go up to her and splash water at her.Wanna stare at me.WHAT SIA.So now big shot la.Then i just roll my eyes at them.Got laughed at.Bitcchhhh.Hah.Debbie went to shout fuck you after that.Hurr.Still angry with her.Ahh.Whatever.See everything on tuesday.

Collect out tin.Walked around like a stupis ass.Ask people for money cause i knew them.So many matnation and minahood and rudies and punks and skinheads.Hahaha.I got scared by them.Espeacially one girl.She was bald on one side.-Screams.Hahaha.Talk about bad hair days.Hahaha.Went to veron's house after that.Her kitty cat pussy wussy fluffy wuffy is cute.Hahaha.I like.There was pins too.And that leo the dog.Hahaha.Debbie wants to pull the cats' tongue and kick the dog.Rightttt.Hurr.

Return the tins after that.Went home to get ready.Yea.Got out at 7.Met debbie.Hahaha.She couldn't recognize me cause i waxed my hair.So it was minah-ish.But i liked it.Hurr.Yea.Orchard mrt was closed.Walked one big round before going to far east.Haii.That's when all these emo shit came.Hah.Khai wasn't working today! We saw ALI.Heh.Did my maths.Hah.Actually the guy's name is morgan and debbie went to go self intro herself.Hah.Rubbish.Yea.Walked down to mrt station.

Esplanade for us.Was suppose to meet my friend but i got stood up.Just whatever i swear.Saw the breakers do their thing.Hah.Yeps.Hmm.Yups.Walked down towards the boat there cause we thought got carnival.Ahaha.Turned out to be some ching chong stuff.Then we stop at the stage cause there was a band there la.Waddahell sia!! They singing cina rock song.Wahhh.Could have just faint.Then there was this group of guys la.Making fun of them.Hahaha.Sat at the esplanade.Feeling damn shitty while sitting there.Haha.Decided to go home after that.Was super tired and sick of walking around.Heh.Yeps.

Hari raye haji tmr.Haha.Yay? Mahaha.Yups.Hmm.Sorry i didn't meet up today.Everything's my fault.I'm sorry i didn't reply yesterday cause i was only back at 7.Yea.I'll make it up to you.That's if we both have the time.Hmmm.Its just hard to contact you.I thought that you'd msg me today but you didn't.So yea.Hardly see you online too.Hurr.Yea.Hmmm.No guys today la.No wonder feeling like shit now.Hahaha.Okok think i'm gonna turn in soon.Ltrs.

Heh.Me and my supposedly minah hair? Hurr.


Sometimes ignorance,rings truth