Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, January 26, 2004

Dial 999 if you really want the truth.

Ladeedarhh.Too lazy to type.Day was okay.Super sleepy.Debbie was sleepy too.She slept super late.Me too.Hah.Yea.But we just keep on laughing and laughing in class.Accouts was alright.Ahh.Test tomorrow.Deb taught me abit.Left with abit of balance shit to understand.All those shit.Bahh.Whatever la.Hahah.I think mrs boo got pretty pissed with me and debbie.We kept on yaking away.Hurr.Then she said.'Munirah and Hazel'.Now who the hell is hazel.Hurr.Standard test was okays.English report writting.Had even time to write a song for maxxy waxxy.Heh.Iggy wiggy.Camy wamy.Hurrrrr.

Yea.Abit tired now.So yea.Just wanted to say i got my plain sunset tickets.=) Woohoooo.I'm the man,muni's the man! We were lucky cause they're were only 30 tickets left.Uh huh.Ron was kind enough to pay half for me.Thanks veron.=). No khai today.Was suppose to meet max but dunno why,eveything damn cocked up la.Yeps.Heh.All of us angry angry with maxxy waxxy.He thinks he's saxxy but he's not cause i'm miss saxxy waxxy.Which reminds me,i think i'm in deep shit.Hur.

Just keep on thinking la.About everything.Mostly about you.Cause now i think everything is wrong.And we know it is.I really feel guilty.I don't think saturday's gonna work out fine.I think we should just..stop everything.I want things to be right.But not like this.If it's the right way,i wouldn't mind but..you,her.Many years? you,me.only a year?. You know what i mean la.I don't want you to feel in between.I don't even know wheather you have or your feelings are sincere towards me.Hai.If there's anything you just msg me or something.But i don't think saturday is on.Maybe another time.Really am sorry.Ltrs.

//Someone don't care who it is
Tell me of your insignificance
I'm boxed up
Lost inside myself
Trapped in my own existence


Don't remember anything you said to me
Not that it would really change my mind
Never going to be who you want to be
Take you own advice this time

I've got something to say
Don't turn your head and walk away
This time you're going to stay
Don't turn your head and walk away


Somewhere don't care where it is
As long as it is far away from here
I'm changing and no matter what you say
You will never make me shed a tear
//

-SomethingToSay]]BrodiePunk.

Wah,wah,wah,wah,wah,wah.Ben wah balls,wah,wah,wah,wah