Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

There's no going back.

Heys.New template.Hah.Sam likes it cause it's nice? Hah.Stars oh stars.=) Yeps.Anyways,the day was okay today.Dreaded going to school cause i was tired.Yeps.Hmm.Assembly in class today.Sa came.She look so sick.Never seen here that way before.Haha.Her eyes so swollen somore.Poor child.-Huggies.=)

Hah.Debbie was telling me that the sam guy didn't reply her the night before.So i was like okays.Then when i came back from malay room,she down there grinning at me.Haha.'Muni guess who msged?' Haha.So yea.Was grinning all the way during geog.Ahhhha.Debbie think she so smart,invited him to go slacking with us tmr.Haha.What sia.He said he's playing in a gig.Then we asked what band.Hah.And he said shoesize9.Yeaaaaa.Dumb bums.Hah.Pe was alright.Lazy to run la.Hah

Accounts was..okays.Then deb down there telling me don't be sad cause he's attached.HAH.Am i sad? Hurr.Nooooo.Better still KHAI.Maths was alright cause managed to do all the sums.Hurr.Yea.Assembly was such a waste of time.Heh.About the school emerency pratice crap.Heh.Stonning at their faces.

Band today was okays.Haha.Everyone seem tired.The tenor wasn't loud cause 1 tired,1 sick.Hah.Yea.Woodwinds sectional.Yeps.Did the 3 southern Vignettes and Broadway! Hah.I swear i hate braodway.Hate 2/4 timing.Cause' it's swing.And i got solo! I think? Hurr.Yea.Went home with justine.

Flaggie day tomorrow.Deb said that she wanna go to the gig and go support sam.What sia.Hahaha.I'm not going to pay 5buckers just to watch him strum strum.Somemore wanna go in in school uniform.Hah.Yay.Saturday tmr.Brother coming home tomorrow.Nooooooo.Hurr.Suppose to have conference with mr sam but he's outside.Noooo.Hahaha.Debbie so cute.When he said that he was attached,she went.'Oh No!' Haha.

Had conference with prisca and deb.Well,i wasn't suppose to listen la.But yea.So i just kept quiet.Debbie!! CHUA is one BIG asshole.He's one MOOTHAfucker okays? We will go find guys that have hair that falls on their faces and guys that have lip piercings and eyebrown rings.I bet CHUA don't have that.Cause he ain't cool enough! Hurr.Little 2 faced fucker faggots.Hah.Angry with those ah-bengs for messing around with debs.

Band tomorrow too.Noooo.1hr of it.Haha.I think most probably sectionals.Heh.Yeps.Okays gonna go hog the phone.=)

//This time I think it could be perfect
But you'd push it away
I came here today with a purpose
Should I try or just let it go


'Cause these things I'd like to ask you
Are things I can't explain

Or should I keep your glance outside the porch last Saturday

Should I have succumbed to your courtesy
I could see you were trying to get my attention
But I pushed it away

This time I think it could be perfect
But you'd push it away


Tonight it seemed suddenly perfect
Still no promises made

The balance of power was shifted
Were you trying to let me in
Or was I trying so hard

That all my confidence was lost tonight
Confused and regretful I cracked
Swallowed it back
And left with no spine intact

Maybe we were meant to see what's right
See how this ought to be
Just a taste of life to see what's right
You made sense out of me
What a shame that we're slipping away now
I'm going away now
Off to see what's out there
'Cause you're all that's here for me
//

I feel I'm falling down,
Cause you mean much more than a friend
And you took my heart again.