Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Fairytales of New York.

Heys.Selemat Hari Raya to all those who celebrated yea? =) Hmm.Yeps.Day have been good so far.Haha.Msg Mr syahmi yesterday.Ahahah.Then i fell asleep.Hurr.Yeaa.Woke up and ate breakfast.Hah.My mum being super nice towards my brother you know.Bloody hell.Heh.When he not home only she throw her bloody tantrum at me.Whatever to her i swear.Debbie so mean.She said why my mother take out her womb,wait cannot make babies.Then i was like at her age make what babies.Then she said ask her to make more baby sons so that she can miss them when they go army.Rubbish crap.Hahaha.Watch tele till debbie and syahmi msged.Hah.Told debbie i was suffuring from a emo hangover.HAH.

Yea.Auntie came my house just now.Visited my superstar grandmother.HEH.Rock on.Hurr.Went to my grandauntie's house.Eat.Another grandauntie house.Eat.Auntie yah's house for hilmann's 21st.Hahah.So fast he's 21.Hehh.Alot of people la.Heh.Having fun with the camera.Uploaded some pictures up.In Misc. and Munirah.Yeps.Haha.Food was alright la.Didn't really eat much.Yea.Went home after that.

My uncle was asking me what course i would like to take in poly.I said i dunno.Then he asked me to take tourism? HURR.How can i become a tourist guide? Ahaha.Heh.Anyways yea.Maybe photography la.See how everything does.Hahaha.Aspiring photogrpher.

Suppose to go out with sam tmr but she cannot make it so i think i'm gonna stay home.Have tons of homework to complete also.Should try to get most of it done.Yeps.Dad won't be home till at night.Yepps.Chatting is like..no life now.Hah.Everyone's not talking to me.Rahh.What sia.Heh.Even syahmi not's replying.Whatever la.I think it's time to slp.Ltrs.














You took my dreams away when i almost found you