Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Summers dead and buried.

Heys.Today..pretty mundane and dull.Nothing productive was done.No money no go out.Well initially wanted to go out.Dad came home at the wrong time.I swear today everything was just wrong timing.Haha.Spend my whole day msging.Haha.No life.Bill's gonna shoot up.Oh well,whatever.What are handphones for anyways.

Debbie wants me to pierce her lips for her.Oh my.Hahaha.I'm scared.Numb the lips with ice,take a sterilised needle and poke.Yikes.I feel the pain.Hahaha.She said she don't wanna do it at the shops cost it's gonna cost her 60buckers unless we go make friends with them.Waddahell.Hahaha.Nonsense la.Homework to be done.Haha.Left with some malay,accounts and social studies.Haha.Lazy ahh.Heh.

Gelare day tmr.Dunno which one we're going to or wheather we're even going.Haha.Want to check out levis too.Hurr.They having sale.Ohhhh.Saleeee.LEVIS.Yay! My dad refuse to get me jeans.I need jeans with hooks so that i can wear my cowboy belt with it.Hah.Told him to get me jeans in vietnam.HEH.What rubbish crap.Yea.

So debbie think she was so smart.Went to go tell sam that i would buy his top-up card for him.Not even please.Hahaha.18buckers on top up card is just too much.Think of the amount of laksa's we can buy and eat.Hahaha.Not forgetting starbucks too.Hehh.Yea.Hah.He was msging her the whole time.Fine la! Msg debbie don't msg me.HAH.Whatever i swear.I got his mail add anyways.Chat chat chat your life away.

Got a little emo in the afternoon.Heh.All this emo-feeling is crap i swear.Feel that way for no reason.Hurr.Missing that special someone.And i bet he misses Ms saxxy waxxy too.Hahah.Being super thick skinned now but i dunno.So far i dunno how he feels.Sorry didn't spend time wit you today yea? Parents abit cock ah.I'll make time for you on saturday yea.=) I wish every moment could be spend with you.You yourself know.I'm falling more for you each day.

In this room I'm sitting by your side.
It rains for hours and the phone is off its hook.