Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I would feed your corpse to my guinea pig.

Heys.Bleahs.Day has been really messy.Yea.Came to school early to set up the amps and stuff.Nic didn't bring her guitar today so we made do with only 1 guitar and 1 bass.Yeps.During physics.Ahhh.The most shittest physics lesson ever.Lisa was smsing in class.I mean so was everybody la.Then she putting the phone back to her bag.Then that Mrs boo hoo went to go see.And confiscate.Oh my.The class was like..Yea.Hah.We down there standing up for lisa and stuff.Lisa just kept quiet.Waited for her to finish her talk with Mrs boo after class.She droke down after that.*hugs.I mean ya la.Yall might think why she cry and all those shit.Heh.Sa has a postion in the council and stuff.Sha can't afford to have any more discipline problems.Yea.And she begged mrs boo not to tell mrs joseph.Poor child la.Damn that boo!

During RE sa was telling us what Mrs boo said to her.She reads all the messages.Hah.One hell of a busy body please.Ughh.Hate people like her.All of us transfered phone to other classes.Hehh.Bio was great.Today's lesson was good.Hehh.English.Thought that there was gonna be spotcheck or some confrontation session again but nah.We did some N'level fees thing.

Went down to set up the guitar and bass.Today was okays la.Wouldn't really say it was good but it was better than the first.Hehh.Pack up and all.Afternoon plan was cancelled.Yes.Again.Bahh.Shouldn't brood over it.Wanted to go jamming.So we went.Waited for veron to come then when we were waiting for our room,we decided to go back to veron's place to jam.Poor wee lee.Heh.Then we say a chinese skinhead.Hahahaha.He looked like Max.Debbie was laughing her balls off.

Played a few songs in veron's house.Her amps rocks.Haha.Her bass too.Debbie had fun with the distortion.Hah.After playing around we ate.We were watching the NFG dvd too.Oooooo.I like chad! yea! Only watched like 1 chapter of it? Hah.Went back after that.Netball won against Bedok Green.=) Dad was waiting for me.Hahh.Got shit from him.Just whatever to that old folk.Can't be bother with him i swear.In the midst of doing homework.Yea.Ohh.Thanks su for getting me that care bear eventhough it wasn't the one i wanted.I'm happy with it.=))

I dunno.I feel angry at the same time sad? I just hate it when everything is cancelled last minute.Like you plan your whole day out.Suddenly,the fella can't make it.And you're plans are gone.Say that i'm not understanding,i'm not denying it.But i just hate it.I feel as if my day's been wasted.And no.I'm not gonna be free on friday.I can't skip band for your sake.Yes,a part of me say i should be with you but then the other says no.For many reasons.I'm not gonna say it.There's still alot of things left unsaid.And i hope it stays that way till we end everything for good.Ltrs.

I would like to tell you something
But I can't be bothered