Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Take this life and end this struggle,Los Angeles come scam me please.

Heys.Still not on good terms with my dad.I dunno.He's just lecturing me eveytime.I hate it.Yea.Blame me.I'm not the smart one.Blame me.I'm not a good daughter.Blame me.I add on to all your other problems.Blame me,i'm stupid and dumb.Blame yourself,for making a stupid,lousy shithole daughter that i am now.Yes.Blame me for everything.

Laselle gig was shitty.I bet everyone's writting it in their blog or something.Went in at around 0645pm.Seven Sundays were playing.They were alright.But their songs abit draggy la.Yea.After that was Gorbachev.Dunno ah.They started a moshpit then last last fight.What sia.Debbie lost her wallet so was kinda fucked la.She had too leave after that.Gab lend her money and she took a cab home.Bahh.No skanky skanking today.Sial.I'll make a ska party at my house one day.Heh.ONE DAY.=)

Intended to go to Ana hotel at first but getting there was super leceh so me and ron headed to lucky plaza for budget eating.Heh.Down to starbucks after that.No khai no nobody or whatsoever.Walked around.Trained back at 0945.Saw jon from plain sunset.HEH.Me and ron was like.WoooWheee.Cloud 9.Hahaha.We were happy girls.Heh.Then he dropped off at kembangan.Alamak.Saw that slipknot wannabe shithole sec2.Ughh.My father was making a big fuss of me coming home.At least i'm home right.At 1030pm.

Hmm.I dunno.Sorry for replying so late just now.Phone was retarded like anything.The whole day was flooded with memories of you and i.Yea.I miss those times where we would hog the phone and start our endless crap.I wish we were like before.Just plain friends.Guirtarist.Saxophonist.If only anyone knows how i'm feeling now.Pure torment.I wish you were here.

Just had a chat with mujib.Fucking hell,it's been a long time since i cried this much.Mostly about me going downwards and heading towards ITE than sec5.I'm scared out of my wits.If i'm not gonna do anything about it,ITE here i come.I need a tutor.Anyone willing? Yea.Told him about issues with me dad too.He's been there to listen la.So yea.I just needed to let my tears out.Been holding them back for some time.Yea.I wish i was like before.Always motivated but i guess i was never to good for my parents.I'm admitting it,i'm lousy.Ltrs.

Vanity Shots









overbearing panic attack entrenching my veins,
in an hour i'll be ok