Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bored I am, bored of my own desperation.

Heys.Been lazy to blogged.I rather write my say on paper then put it online actually.Many people reading.What's more,i can't bitch.Or else i'll create conflict and there'll be drama mama in school.Hehh.Been up late 2 days in a row.My maid hasn't been waking me up.Grr.Haven't been on the phone long also.Always have to put down on conferences.Sad case la this one.Heh.

Sunday was a pretty good day.Well,i felt that it was good.Time set aside for relaxation and time set aside for study.Was really productive.And what's more.I was the heroin of the day.I saved a chicken from the tree.HAH.I use my curve ruler and hit the tree and it fell.Heh.Talk about bird flu.Studied for science test and conference with Debbie,Husaini and Jamal.Haha.They were saying that they were playing a game and said who they will marry.Husaini will marry Debbie.=| Hehh.Yea.That lucky fella went to Aussie.I wanna fly there too! Haha.Somebody missing him huh? -nudges deb.Hah.

Day pass kinda fast yesterday cause i was msging Jamal the whole time.Heh.Was also using the time in between to study for bio/physics.Oh my.The test was..The physics was shit! I tell you.I didn't,well half the class didnt know we need protector.And there was a question that needed neasuring.=/.I tikam okays.All Mr sim fault.Heh.Bio was do-able.At least i knew what i was writting.Hahaha.Band after that.Taught the Sec1's.Teached alto instead of tenor.Weelyn was good.That's why i could read my magazine.Hah.Pure slacking session.Combined after that.Played Djembe Spirit.Easy peasy.Pre-dinner with Justine and Chery.Conference again.Debbie always making fun of me and Jamal.What sia.Had to put down after that.Another night of a sad case.

Woke up late again today.School was oh so fine.Was really tired.Suppose to get back progress report today but nah,we're getting it back during the week.*cries.This is just gonna worsen the relationship i have with my father.Ugh. Haha.Debbie got hit in the eye with an exercise book.Haha.Eelynn la.think she so smart.Haha.She got caught for her killer nails.Hehh.Poor child.Oh yea.She found her wallet.Haha.Her ezlink and money and some of her neos are gone.Haha.The botaks must have been laughing at that 10cents face girl.Haha.Tutorials after school.Well,i put myself in it.Anyways,it's suppose to help me and my malay.Heh.

Back home after that.Mum was telling me about her day at the hospital.Haha.She so poor thing.She just watch tele the whole day and do nothing.Besides,nagging la.Hehh.Hmm.Actually,everything at home is just fine.Until it comes to dinner time and my dad starts pin-pointing ALL my mistake.Sighh.I'm not happy.I'm one hell of a saddist please.The feeling is eating me inside.Grrr.Yea.Whole day was sleeping.I've finally found someone whose motivating me.I hate mixed feelings too.

Thursday alright sweets? I'll try not to be tired and down.Keep me up and everything will be fine.Ltrs.

It's not meant to hurt you but let me assure you,
It's not what I said but intentions you've read