Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Why won't you wear your new trenchcoat?

*The Stills-Love and death.

I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT,SHORT AND STOUT.
HERE IS MY HANDLE,HERE IS MY STOUT.
WHEN I HEAR THE WATER HEAR MY SHOUT!
'TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT!'

Now,who would be me tea?

This whole week was..like that la.Visit everyday! Wednesday,friends came over.Thursday,SHUTTERS! Lovely,lovely day.=) Friday!! ADVENTURE DAY! YES DEBBIE? hehehehehehe.SATURDAY! Went to my father's side.YESTERDAY,my auntie's place.Ate,went to suntec with my brother.STUPID BOY! Walk around suntec,cannot find.Town! Splitted after that.Met eric,inn.Joined zad and the indie kids.Rushed home.Bumped into yishun people.

TODAY,AKU SICK AND TWISTED LIKE TWISTIES.AKU GIVE THE UNCLE 10BUCKEROOS AND NEVER TAKE MY CHANGE.AKU MEMANG BODOH.More sex,more goodbye's.

You have a broken teapot.THANK YOU.