Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Friday, October 15, 2004

And this town maybe a darker shade of red.

*The Stills-Lola stars and stripes.

Heys.Haha.I'll post a decent entry since the last few ones have been pictures with words.Haha.Hmm..so N's have ended.Accounts was..accounts.Didn't balance my balance sheet.Oh wells! I thought trading was gonna come out but it was..partnership.PFFRT! Put aside that,went to town on monday.Was okay.Spend my day slacking.

Having a weeks' break.Days are going fast.Tuesday was slack,my mum didnt allow me to go out.Stupid bitch.Hah! She said.'No going out.Everyday wanna go out' I mean,hello! My n's are over.I stayed home and rot.= Heh.Wednesday,went to bras basah to see the fabric paints there.Kinda cheap.Much more cheaper than spotlight.Rippers.Went to swee lee to see guitars after that.Heh.Met del.HAHA.HE COOL AH.He's the coolest among the coolest(eh?) HAHA.He's got spiral arm hair.Heh.Met weeman,gymster also.Hahaha.Had to go home cos' was having kenduri at my house.Heh.Was up the whole night talking to ewick and debbie.

Bumped around at home yesterday.Didn't do much.Going to the gig soon.Meeting with al-debbio at 5pm and i'm still here..blogging! I'm gonna be late and she's gonna kill me.Hahaha.I've got friendship gifts for..ewick,debbie,siti,dani and veron.=) i shall go now.Going to learn kungfu dance.YAY! Fists up! Kick here and there.Heh.Ltrs!