Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Is this what it's like?,
A dream lacking serenity?

*The Killers-Mr. Brightside.

Heys.This whole week started out bad,i have this feeling it's going to end bad too.Received our result slips on tuesday.I cannot make it to 5n with those shitty results.Whatever happened to that girl who got 5th in class during sec1? My position is 36th in class.Stupid prelims.Had my dad to sign it.I think he gave up on me.Such a disappointment.

Monday was a very fucked up day because the weekends weren't good.Was fasting also.So i was being so frustrated with everything.Zul and i kinda had a arguement.My message was suppose to be good but i guess he interpreted it wrongly.So he was being all angry at me.But in the end,everything was settled.I hate my weakness;short tempered.I teared after that.I couldn't take all this shit any longer.Sighh.Couldn't sleep at night so Rese called me up and we talked.Silly boy was doing some magic.Good ah.

The rest of the week was pretty much the same.Oh,oh,HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAY SHARON! =) Yea.Wednesday me and debbie followed rese to go jam.Hahha.He's a good guitarist.And i like his guitar..so black.But i've seen a prettier one.It's really pretty.Heee.When will we jam? And yes,we pulled out of the gig because i said no.

24th September 2004,i hate this day.16 isn't sweet enough.I cried when the clock strike 12 this morning.School wasn't much of a help because i was so tired of everything.My dad didn't even wish me,he didn't talk to me.Guess his upset over my results.Sigh.DADDY! Imagine if your parents don't remember your birthday.Kinda sad uh.Prata with sam,sa,debs,nic,sharifah,tan,jo,lin after school.They bought me a slice of cake and debbie gave me a red lighter for my birthday.Hahh.I'm not gonna celebrate also.Whole family isn't home.Today is just like any other friday.I'm craving for some sempoernas.SIGH.

*So close your eyes and sleep to dream.
I'm by your side.
No words to speak.
We'll set our course and make it through.
No matter how far I go,
No matter how much this hurts,
I wanted you to know, My heart remains with you.

Dear *(insertnamehere),
There's many things left unsaid.
You never knew how i really felt.
First you left,then you avoid.
And here you're back again..

SIGH.

Ltrs.Happy 16th birthday.<3

I buried you along with my heart