Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

You were so condescending,
As the alcohol drained the days.

*Last days of april-Aspirins and alcohol.

Heys.Teacher's day celebration was great on tuesday.Theme was good.Sixities/seventies.Too bad we couldn't perform.Hahaha.Just didn't had the mood after aces.Cause we didn't even know what aces was like.So we just made our own dance.Hehh.Got back our social studies prelims too.Most SHITIEST marks i've ever gotten for that subject.Uterly disappointed with myself.

Went home to sleep before heading for dinner with the rest.Mum allowed me.Heh.Left at 5 to meet the rest.Sa,nic,jo,eileen,tanya,deb,dani.Hahaha.We played at the playground and stupid me.Wear jeans at the beach.Couldn't play near the sand.=( Found a table but delayed the rest cos' of some others we were waiting for.Dinner was fine.Crapped around like crazy.Siti,zul,nihaad came.And zad too.Hahaha.But it ended up kinda fucked.Whatever to that.My dad didn't talk to me the whole day cos he was upset.PARTY POOPER! i wish i tonned with the rest! Sad ah.

Stayed home the whole day yesterday doing nothing when i was suppose to be out taking photos.Mundane.School was surprisingly quick today.Hah.Got back our accounts.FAILED.Bio structed was like crap.FAILED very badly.I've been failing most of the prelims.WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?! Pffrt.More scripts tomorrow.I don't want to see any of them.It makes me feel stupid.Heh.Was doing malay corrections.I could've gotten B3 if i read the fucking paper properly.UGH! Irratating.N's are starting soon.Next week soon.SIGH! Like what tsunami bomb said,'but it'll be good if i could just stay home'.Ltrs.

Republic gig.



P.s:ZUL AH! don't say don't have your face.Got part of your face.HAHA.Petite ah.

I wish i weren't so accident prone