Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Scream loud scream sayonara,
Sweet josephine will you follow me home?

*Coheed and Cambria-A favor house atlantic.

Heys.Hahh.Said i wouldn't update but i did ah.Stupid week i tell you.Ugh.Thanks to that certain teacher who just had to call my mother up.My mum is just so..annoying right now.GRR! Damn that teacher.Die!

Went to school with sandals.Ugly sandals.Then ms lim asked what happened.So i told her la.People stepped on in.Then i dunno who went to say that me and debbie went to the moshpit and got ourselves hurt.Like wtf.Annoying bacins okay. Went thru' our social studies paper.Think i'm gonna fail.Hahh.Didn't know what i was writting.After school went to nic's house.Played with her kitty.Haha.Then we went to whitesand's magic wok.Ate till' we were full.Came homr and slept.

My mum came home and lectured me.She said i lied to her.Since when.NEVER! And she's forcing me to eat ginko pills for god knows why.As if it'll help.Then she was saying that next week my exams,better pass her the timetable and all.She took away the guitar okay!! Now i can't even play.Pussyface! Still,i have the phone.Heh.Freedom all gone.And guess what,it's only me and debbie who got called.Like what the fuck? She said i was dreaming in class and my work are not up to date.I think there's others in my class who are more lazy than i am.And oh come on! As if she marks the work we do.Where is our overdued long compo we did? Our geog workbook was with her since last year and we only got it back last 2weeks.She just wanna find fucking trouble i tell you.

I think she called out mum cos' of the moshpit.It's like exams are coming and we're going to all of this instead of studying.I mean..our problem right.As if we're your daughters.And whoever said we went to the moshpit.You people DIE! we got called cos of this shit ok.Thanks ah.UGH! It's fucking irratating to be conntrolled.I want the guitar now.=( I miss BAND! i miss my section.I MISS BARRY HOT SAX! =(( i miss my juniors.SIGH AH!

I found out i got bruises on my hand.Thier ugly.Hehh.And my leg too.And she was trying to fucking suck up to me and debbie just now okays.I feel like kicking her face! i wish i could! SLAP AH! Went to veron's house to pratice just now.Hahaha.Got all the songs.Yay! I hope my mum would let me out on the 28th.Thanks to that biatch.Thanks for helping me lose my fucking freedom.You will die in hell.Ltrs.

-=THE Wasped Tour=-

11.30am: scape
11.55am: munchies at 9
12.20pm: bismuth
12.45pm: 4th avenue
1.10pm: the usual suspects
1.35pm: absent without leave
2.00pm: isolation tragedy
2.25pm: no better than you
2.50pm: 20dischanger
3.15pm: play doll maniacs
3.40pm: fingers gone cold
4.05pm: a common identity*
4.30pm: mistaken pirates*
[* = time slots may be swapped.]

Rules for the day:
1. No smoking on sch premises.
2. Avoid molesting or raping any one of the school girls
3. No booze on sch premises.
4. Dress decently.
5. Don't kick anyones ass. [No fighting]
6. ENJOY! and bring lotsa ppl and money to donate.

Ticketing:
$2 at the door.[and u get to watch THIRTEEN BANDS!!]

Venue:
The Mini Forum
Crescent Girls' School
357 Tanglin Rd

Directions:
By mrt: Get off at redhill
take 132 from opposite
get off at the next stop.[it's across the rd]

dear god, i don't feel alive when you're cut short of misery