Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Monday, August 30, 2004

You said you never really felt a thing,
You said you didn't like the way I sing.

*My precious-Astrid.

Heyho! Silly internet explorer is being such a retard.Heh.Anyways,weekend had been pretty much fun,fun,fun! Hmm.Friday had accounts paper1.Dunno a single shit.Had jamming in the afternoon.Queenstown ah! Hehh.Played well i guess.Had to leave after that.Mum was being such a annoyance.Sucked up to my dad so that he'll let me out the next day.Hah.

Well,the gig was alright ah.Crowd wasn't that crowded but it was ok.The amps cocked la.Halfway playing letters to you,the guitar no sound.PFFRT! Fucktard shit.Yea.The rest of the bands were great.Yepps.Haikal's band played alexisonfire! I like ah.This is a 44.caliber love letter straight from my heart.\m/! Hah.

Some stupid pantat think they were damn godly and wanted to fight.That was KHAIRUL.Ex-pirate.I mean it's bad enough that he hates them or whatever but to insult the pirates is just to much.Was just asking him to get lost.He was just making a clown out of himself.And debbie used to like him! Like wtf?! Hahaha.Anyways,pirates did great eventhough they didn't have much time to perform.

Pirates was last so me,deb,siti,dani,zul,nihaad cleared up the stage after that.Lots of rubbish and all.Chairs and all was scambled everywhere.Hah.But we managed to clear it.We had pile up too! Haha.Poor siti.Piled up on her and i think nihaad's head hit mine.Madness please.Had our dinner there.Then we ask eddie and del to join us.SO debbie was telling us jokes which nobody laughed at.Siti,del and eddie left to go to far east.Dani crazy la! she rolled down the hill.Hahaha.Then we met them at the busstop.Oh eddie! i like eddie la.Then i sat on his lap cos no space.HAH! He has a gay crush on zul.HAHAHA! Well,still short of $250.Hehh.Some assholes wouldn't pay up.Ugh.

Dropped at far east.Bumped into those yishun 'rockstars'.Look at us like one kind sia.Yeps.Went to see wheather khai there.Not there ah! Heh.Hugged eddie ah! And del and everyone else.Pffrt.Trained down to esplanade with zul and dani.Hehh.Oh wells,met zad then.And saw rese and went home.Dad angry with me ah.Lecture me from tampines all the way to marine parade.

Sunday was fucking lame so whatever to it.Heh.Hmm,monday is always emo days.Pffrt! Had physics/bio prelims today.Guess it was okay.Should've study a little harder.HEH.Its over anyways.Yeps.Went to tampines after that.Got all so emo and stuff there.Planned for creative comp.Hehh.Went home.


Tomorrow the rest are going tonning.Dunno if i'll be able to go for dinner since my dad is angry with me.I'll beg.Hah.Sorry to clls people if i asked some others along.I gurantee that they'll be loads of fun.With dani+siti+zul.Hehh.I'm being so deprieved of love. =( heartbroken ah.Everyone likes DANI! Hahaha.Why doesn't anybody like me,i don't understand?.Ltrs.

demagnetise this horror act