Moments from mourning.

verbs and nouns.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

So as I contradict myself,
and forget all I've said,I am free.

*Yellowcard-Breathing.

Heys.Malay N's tomorrow.I haven't even touch my notes yet.Good ah.I AM FUCKING LAZY! But i did my social studies.Which i feel so useless in cos' i have come to realise i got the lowest in class! I need nicolette! She helps me expand my knowledge.OH NIC,WHERE ART THOU NIC!

I want to pierce my lips badly.Maybe i'll be like debbie.Pierce it in the middle of the night when i'm bored.Was going through some of my stuff.Haha.I came across my old diary.I use to write so much about this guy.Oh wells.That was 4years back! And that small little purple book that i was suppose to give jamal.HAH.Bring back memories but..WAHAHAHA.Funny ah.I'm being such a jealous bitch.Get what i mean?.YA YA.

Random entries makes no sense.HAH.I slept at 0330am this morning.Was conferencing with debbie and hussain.HAHAHAHA.HUSSAIN FUNNY AH! He kept on asking us to sing slick shoes and my phone battery just had to go flat! Pffrt! Nobody wants to own me.SAD CASE FOR THE BROKEN HEARTED! *(insertnamehere),i miss you.SIGH.Go study ah muni.K GO!

Prove it to the world you're perfect, your choking on your pride.